- Australia will buy another 58 F-35 JSF's from Lockheed Martin defenceiq.com/air-forces-and… 1 day ago
- Over the last 10 years, 23 countries have more than doubled their defence budgets. Some have even quintipled! defenceiq.com/air-land-and-s… 1 day ago
- Sweden ups defence budget following Russia's Crimea move defenceiq.com/air-land-and-s… #putin #russia #sweden 1 day ago
- eBook: West Africa’s contemporary threat vector in the context of armoured vehicle operations and requirements defenceiq.com/amoured-vehicl… 1 day ago
- Australia inks deal for another 58 F-35s defenceiq.com/air-forces-and… #F35 #JSF 1 day ago
We are the IQ of global defence.
What are the key battlefield threats to protect against?
February 13, 2012Posted by on
What are the critical threats armoured vehicles should be designed to protect against in the future? In a recent survey of the Armoured Vehicle 2012 market, 196 respondents identified IEDs as the clear priority target that vehicles should be designed to protect against. Here’s a breakdown of the key threats identified: