- RT @SarahTCotton: Arrived @DefenceIQ #medevac event for presentation to military medics & defence sector on violence against healthcare @HC… 1 day ago
- Agreement for next lot of F-35 Joint Strike Fighters reached with US, UK, Israel, Japan, Norway, and Italy defenceiq.com/air-forces-and… 1 day ago
- RT @WSGlobalDef: Check out this great infographic from Global Armoured Vehicle Market Report 2015 @DefenceIQ bit.ly/1wCTtuX http://… 1 day ago
- The flexible #missile keeping our waters safe for 50 years ow.ly/D9mn0 2 days ago
- #Cyberweapons: Legal & strategic aspects ow.ly/D9mmY 2 days ago
We are the IQ of global defence.
What are the key battlefield threats to protect against?
February 13, 2012Posted by on
What are the critical threats armoured vehicles should be designed to protect against in the future? In a recent survey of the Armoured Vehicle 2012 market, 196 respondents identified IEDs as the clear priority target that vehicles should be designed to protect against. Here’s a breakdown of the key threats identified: