- RT @angusbatey: Australia's size, explained for Europeans: from RAAF's Wedgetail OC at @DefenceIQ's recent Airborne ISR conference. http://… 2 hours ago
- RT @marsecnews: @DefenceIQ Pic caption: My identity has been revealed, but I'm taking it on the chin. 1 day ago
- Take our defence quiz to test how much you've been paying attention to the news this week defenceiq.com/air-land-and-s… #quiz 3 days ago
- The Defence Quiz: 7th March 2014 defenceiq.com/air-land-and-s… #fridayfun 3 days ago
- Caption competition: Satoshi Nakamoto, Bitcoin's creator? defenceiq.com/air-land-and-s… #captioncompetition 3 days ago
We are the IQ of global defence.
What are the key battlefield threats to protect against?
February 13, 2012Posted by on
What are the critical threats armoured vehicles should be designed to protect against in the future? In a recent survey of the Armoured Vehicle 2012 market, 196 respondents identified IEDs as the clear priority target that vehicles should be designed to protect against. Here’s a breakdown of the key threats identified: