- RT @AJElwell: Just finalising the design for our Global Armoured Vehicles Market Report & got a cracking front cover from @DefencePhoto. Re… 0 minutes ago
- RT @AJElwell: The Defense Industry Is Expanding the Use of #3DPrinting defenseone.com/technology/201… There's an event all about it here: http://t.… 55 minutes ago
- RT @MILSPRAY: @DefenceIQ #MILSPRAYHASLANDED Chad has arrived in #Warsaw #Poland http://t.co/YiS60qIouw 16 hours ago
- Finnish Border Guard: efforts to increase collaboration in Baltic maritime surveillance bit.ly/MRS2014 #maritimerecon 17 hours ago
- Royal Navy’s new #aircraft carrier officially named HMS Queen Elizabeth defenceindustrybulletin.com #DIB 19 hours ago
We are the IQ of global defence.
What are the key battlefield threats to protect against?
February 13, 2012Posted by on
What are the critical threats armoured vehicles should be designed to protect against in the future? In a recent survey of the Armoured Vehicle 2012 market, 196 respondents identified IEDs as the clear priority target that vehicles should be designed to protect against. Here’s a breakdown of the key threats identified: