- RT @DefenceHQ: . @theF35 Lightning II jet will fly in Britain for the first time at 2 airshows this summer ow.ly/vRhNR http://t.… 4 days ago
- @ajcdeane @WS_London Thanks, Alex! 1 week ago
- RT @ajcdeane: A1 @DefenceIQ & @SophieBolsover great. @CommonsDefence for Parliament. At @WS_London @JBowen_Weber & @EmmaPointer tweet defen… 1 week ago
- RT @jpnoblejr: #PRCaseStudy: How The Defense Industry Is Using Social Media by @DefenceIQ bit.ly/1bptLx2 (via @DouglasBurdett) 1 week ago
- Information Operations is just another media format vying for the eyes of the audience. Discuss defenceiq.com/defence-techno… #psyop #infoops 1 week ago
We are the IQ of global defence.
What are the key battlefield threats to protect against?
February 13, 2012Posted by on
What are the critical threats armoured vehicles should be designed to protect against in the future? In a recent survey of the Armoured Vehicle 2012 market, 196 respondents identified IEDs as the clear priority target that vehicles should be designed to protect against. Here’s a breakdown of the key threats identified: