- #Armoured Vehicles Report 2017: Increasing pressures on military end usershttp://bit.ly/armouredvehicles2017 18 hours ago
- #Armoured Vehicles Report 2017: Increasing pressures on military end usershttp://bit.ly/armouredvehicles2017 1 day ago
- Maj Gen Crenshaw, USMC LOGCOM, explains future of Marine Corps logistics defenceiq.com/air-land-and-s… https://t.co/dJGeZrYcWo 1 day ago
- What a nightmare! But the internals are safe. @PallAero Has decades of experience keeping #Military helis reliable… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- RT @DefenceSupplier: Are you struggling with streamlining your supply chain? Major General Crenshaw discusses supply chain solutions. https… 1 day ago
We are the IQ of global defence.
Exclusive: Casualty Care, Reconstruction Operations, CIMIC and Disaster Management Today
August 2, 2010Posted by on
Major General (ret’d) Alan Hawley, Director of the Disasters and Resilience Centre at the University of Glamorgan, speaks in an exclusive video interview about the deployment of medical forces today and the impact of emerging clinical advances and new technologies on combat casualty care. The interview also looks at operations in Iraq and Afghanistan and examines the lessons learned in reconstruction strategy and improvements in communications. The final part of the discussion centres around disaster management and crisis response, exploring how dialogue, planning, training and equipment programmes might be improved upon for greater efficiency the future, based on past experience.
To download the exclusive interview, please visit: http://bit.ly/cuQb0L