- #Armoured Vehicles Report 2017: Increasing pressures on military end usershttp://bit.ly/armouredvehicles2017 18 hours ago
- #Armoured Vehicles Report 2017: Increasing pressures on military end usershttp://bit.ly/armouredvehicles2017 1 day ago
- Maj Gen Crenshaw, USMC LOGCOM, explains future of Marine Corps logistics defenceiq.com/air-land-and-s… https://t.co/dJGeZrYcWo 1 day ago
- What a nightmare! But the internals are safe. @PallAero Has decades of experience keeping #Military helis reliable… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- RT @DefenceSupplier: Are you struggling with streamlining your supply chain? Major General Crenshaw discusses supply chain solutions. https… 1 day ago
We are the IQ of global defence.
Cyber Warfare and Security: Ex-British SIS Reveals the Terror Risks
August 3, 2010Posted by on
Nigel Inkster from the International Institute for Strategic Studies and has served in the British Secret Intelligence Service, focusing extensively on transnational issues, and eventually taking the post of Assistant Chief and Director for Operations and Intelligence. Nigel now serves the IISS in the role of Director of Transnational Threats and Political Risk. Here he outlines the current cyber security threat environment, definitions of cyber attack and cyber warfare, as well as future strategies for deterrence and interdiction. He also explores specific case studies such as the MI5 network security breach of 2009. Listen to the interview now.