- Youre Only as Good as Your Team!: bit.ly/2kfPwjk via @DruckerTips @coachgoldsmith 11 hours ago
- The #redsun has descended on the Defence IQ offices here in London... https://t.co/AQImk309YL 19 hours ago
- #VirtualReality for defence less about ‘reality’ than results defenceiq.com/news/virtual-r… https://t.co/UN2Vp7gfhx 19 hours ago
- Military airlift: State of play and future trends [INFOGRAPHIC] defenceiq.com/air-forces-and… https://t.co/cKFPlgsDaH 23 hours ago
- Austria election result and #SebastianKurz may have a huge affect on the country's #Eurofighter future… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
We are the IQ of global defence.
Cyber Warfare and Security: Ex-British SIS Reveals the Terror Risks
August 3, 2010Posted by on
Nigel Inkster from the International Institute for Strategic Studies and has served in the British Secret Intelligence Service, focusing extensively on transnational issues, and eventually taking the post of Assistant Chief and Director for Operations and Intelligence. Nigel now serves the IISS in the role of Director of Transnational Threats and Political Risk. Here he outlines the current cyber security threat environment, definitions of cyber attack and cyber warfare, as well as future strategies for deterrence and interdiction. He also explores specific case studies such as the MI5 network security breach of 2009. Listen to the interview now.