- Pall Aerospace filters aim to leave #Helicopter competition in the dust defenceiq.com/air-forces-and… 2 days ago
- The future of Helicopter technology: @PallAero filters aim to leave helicopter competition in the dust. Read the Q&… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- Defence community believes adversaries will field battlefield #lasers in next 5 years defenceiq.com/defence-techno… #technology 2 days ago
- New Insight with @PallAero. They provided solutions for the operation of iconic #rotocopters Like this #Chinook!… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 days ago
- #ArmouredVehicles Report 2017: The continued demand for landmine / #IED protectionhttp://bit.ly/armouredvehicles2017 3 days ago
We are the IQ of global defence.
Top military medics to discuss effective trauma care during military operations and humanitarian disasters
September 21, 2010Posted by on
Key military medical professionals will gather in Abu Dhabi this December to discuss how to deliver emergency medical treatment to troops and casualties during humanitarian missions and combat situations
As humanitarian disasters continue to devastate lives around the globe and the war in Afghanistan rages on, it has never been more important to provide efficient and emergency care to casualties and troops. Top military medical professionals including senior representatives from the UAE Red Cross, Bahrain Defense Force, UAE University and Health Authority Abu Dhabi will gather in Abu Dhabi this December at Casualty Care Middle East to discuss the best ways skilled military medics can treat mass casualties in war zones and deliver emergency care during humanitarian missions.
The Abu Dhabi event, which is fully endorsed and supported by the Health Authority Abu Dhabi, will discuss how regional and international medical services can enhance their understanding of operational imperatives and develop their clinical skills. The healthcare conference programme includes sessions on coordinating and providing medical aid in emergency humanitarian situations, performing damage control surgery in a military environment and providing effective pre-deployment training for field medicine.
Casualty Care Middle East is a unique military medical conference in the region, enabling key regional and international hospital personnel, military medics, disaster and emergency medicine practitioners and emergency planners to network in a stimulating environment. In addition to bringing together an international panel of experts, the medical conference incorporates two practical pre-conference workshops and a post-conference advanced ECG training course.
Casualty Care Middle East will be taking place on 12th-16th December at Sheraton Abu Dhabi Hotel & Resort, Abu Dhabi. If you would like more information about the medical conference or to access exclusive and complimentary materials including interviews, presentations and reports, please visit www.casualtycareme.com.