- Youre Only as Good as Your Team!: bit.ly/2kfPwjk via @DruckerTips @coachgoldsmith 9 hours ago
- The #redsun has descended on the Defence IQ offices here in London... https://t.co/AQImk309YL 17 hours ago
- #VirtualReality for defence less about ‘reality’ than results defenceiq.com/news/virtual-r… https://t.co/UN2Vp7gfhx 18 hours ago
- Military airlift: State of play and future trends [INFOGRAPHIC] defenceiq.com/air-forces-and… https://t.co/cKFPlgsDaH 22 hours ago
- Austria election result and #SebastianKurz may have a huge affect on the country's #Eurofighter future… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 23 hours ago
We are the IQ of global defence.
Free podcast on the Future of British Royal Artillery
February 17, 2011Posted by on
Defence IQ recently interviewed Lieutenant General Dick Appglegate, British Army, former Chief of Materiel (Land) at DE&S (UK Defence Equipment and Support organisation). In this honest exchange, he reveals where he thinks the future of Royal Artillery will lie. He shares some tremendous insights into the difficulties he faced in the field – and offers specific guidance on a realistic future for British artillery on the front lines, including lessons learned from recent hostilities in South Korea.
You can listen to the podcast here: http://ping.fm/SeCqF