- #Armoured Vehicles Report 2017: Increasing pressures on military end usershttp://bit.ly/armouredvehicles2017 18 hours ago
- #Armoured Vehicles Report 2017: Increasing pressures on military end usershttp://bit.ly/armouredvehicles2017 1 day ago
- Maj Gen Crenshaw, USMC LOGCOM, explains future of Marine Corps logistics defenceiq.com/air-land-and-s… https://t.co/dJGeZrYcWo 1 day ago
- What a nightmare! But the internals are safe. @PallAero Has decades of experience keeping #Military helis reliable… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- RT @DefenceSupplier: Are you struggling with streamlining your supply chain? Major General Crenshaw discusses supply chain solutions. https… 1 day ago
We are the IQ of global defence.
Free podcast on the Future of British Royal Artillery
February 17, 2011Posted by on
Defence IQ recently interviewed Lieutenant General Dick Appglegate, British Army, former Chief of Materiel (Land) at DE&S (UK Defence Equipment and Support organisation). In this honest exchange, he reveals where he thinks the future of Royal Artillery will lie. He shares some tremendous insights into the difficulties he faced in the field – and offers specific guidance on a realistic future for British artillery on the front lines, including lessons learned from recent hostilities in South Korea.
You can listen to the podcast here: http://ping.fm/SeCqF