- Militaries have a range of options for counter-drone solutions defenceiq.com/news/this-is-h… https://t.co/1v7w7j92U2 2 days ago
- Wonder why this hasn't received more attention... twitter.com/GovConWire/sta… 2 days ago
- RT @thinkdefence: Lets not forget, capability is all about people https://t.co/Z1wsb4plUC 2 days ago
- RT @AdmPhilipJones: An unforgettable day for Portsmouth, @RoyalNavy & the UK. #QNLZinPortsmouth https://t.co/P9llMp4wys 2 days ago
- #Cubic signs $7.1m deal to provide simulation services to Australian Navy defenceiq.com/news/cubic-sig… https://t.co/vz4TTU9cNc 3 days ago
We are the IQ of global defence.
Free podcast on the Future of British Royal Artillery
February 17, 2011Posted by on
Defence IQ recently interviewed Lieutenant General Dick Appglegate, British Army, former Chief of Materiel (Land) at DE&S (UK Defence Equipment and Support organisation). In this honest exchange, he reveals where he thinks the future of Royal Artillery will lie. He shares some tremendous insights into the difficulties he faced in the field – and offers specific guidance on a realistic future for British artillery on the front lines, including lessons learned from recent hostilities in South Korea.
You can listen to the podcast here: http://ping.fm/SeCqF