- What does Col (R) John Haithcock have to say about Implementing DES into the SHORAD Strategy?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Will #TopGun2 have the same impact as its predecessor on #military #recruitment? [ARTICLE] defenceiq.com/air-forces-mil… https://t.co/xo0MrIChtW 1 week ago
- Take a look at the roadmap for HPM #DirectedEnergy #Weapons goo.gl/sK3vH6 https://t.co/hGNRrRrdFp 1 week ago
- Join us at #AILIVE this July and not only will you learn about the latest developments in business #AI &… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- What are the Future plans for DE integration on air mobility assets? goo.gl/sK3vH6 https://t.co/x4ggF1uzpX 2 weeks ago
We are the IQ of global defence.
Free podcast on the Future of British Royal Artillery
February 17, 2011Posted by on
Defence IQ recently interviewed Lieutenant General Dick Appglegate, British Army, former Chief of Materiel (Land) at DE&S (UK Defence Equipment and Support organisation). In this honest exchange, he reveals where he thinks the future of Royal Artillery will lie. He shares some tremendous insights into the difficulties he faced in the field – and offers specific guidance on a realistic future for British artillery on the front lines, including lessons learned from recent hostilities in South Korea.
You can listen to the podcast here: http://ping.fm/SeCqF