- RT @AaronMehta: IT'S GETTING REAL: Pentagon just put out 14 page official guidance for a #shutdown . Expect it to be posted fully on https:… 1 day ago
- Have you heard the allegations concerning thousands of tonnes of fuel siphoned from Shell’s biggest refinery? Find… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- It's not too late! Register for your FREE ticket to the #AILIVE 2018 digital conference! Join 1,300+ registrants on… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- Op-ed: Has #cyber warfare reached the age of limitation? defenceiq.com/news/op-ed-cyb… #military #defense https://t.co/7Ok4IQ69Qz 2 days ago
- Surface warships market study indicates procurement trends shifting to... defenceiq.com/naval-and-mari… #Navy… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
We are the IQ of global defence.
Free podcast on the Future of British Royal Artillery
February 17, 2011Posted by on
Defence IQ recently interviewed Lieutenant General Dick Appglegate, British Army, former Chief of Materiel (Land) at DE&S (UK Defence Equipment and Support organisation). In this honest exchange, he reveals where he thinks the future of Royal Artillery will lie. He shares some tremendous insights into the difficulties he faced in the field – and offers specific guidance on a realistic future for British artillery on the front lines, including lessons learned from recent hostilities in South Korea.
You can listen to the podcast here: http://ping.fm/SeCqF