- A look back at the #WannaCry blame game defenceiq.com/cyber-defence/… 8 hours ago
- RT @XStephenson: Honoured to have Admiral Leiva, Commander-in-Chief of the @Armada_Chile at the opening of @DefenceIQ Warships and OPV LATA… 8 hours ago
- Involved in armoured vehicles? We'd love your insight for this year's market survey... defenceiq.com/armoured-vehic…… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 9 hours ago
- Construction to begin next year - target for 28 LCS at sea by 2023 twitter.com/Austal_USA/sta… 15 hours ago
- Not all bad news for the Aussies - new G550 AISREW fleet on the way twitter.com/GarethJennings… 15 hours ago
We are the IQ of global defence.
‘We’ll Find the Money’: Defence Minister Luff Opens Up About Defence Spending Gap
February 21, 2011Posted by on
In our first interview with Minister for Defence Equipment, Support and Technology, Peter Luff, we dive straight into the hard questions. We open the floor with an honest inquiry into ongoing defence cuts and their proposed impact on current and future capability. Mr Luff addresses the controversial ‘carrier axing’ decision and we press him for his views on the Â£1.6 billion shortfall in the current defence budget. The serving defence minister also delves into the political fervour surrounding threatened cuts to the Chinook helicopter fleet.
Listen to the interview here:
@bl @de @po @tr @wp