- FGCV International will provide a unique focus on changes in the current threat environments around the world and m… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- RT @NATO_PASCAD: LtGen Shepro #NATO #DCMC spoke at @DefenceIQ’s Airborne #ISR & #C2 Battle Management conference. “ISR is strategically imp… 2 days ago
- RT @HybridCoE: Matti Saarelainen, Director of @HybridCoE addressing new drivers of the European security environment @DefenceIQ https://t.c… 2 days ago
- RT @AiiA_Network: What will our society look like when #ArtificialIntelligence is everywhere? buff.ly/2FZxh8u https://t.co/ESnLdMo… 2 days ago
- We welcome you to join us at #FGCV2018 as the community shares who we are, what we do and how we and our industry p… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
We are the IQ of global defence.
‘We’ll Find the Money’: Defence Minister Luff Opens Up About Defence Spending Gap
February 21, 2011Posted by on
In our first interview with Minister for Defence Equipment, Support and Technology, Peter Luff, we dive straight into the hard questions. We open the floor with an honest inquiry into ongoing defence cuts and their proposed impact on current and future capability. Mr Luff addresses the controversial ‘carrier axing’ decision and we press him for his views on the Â£1.6 billion shortfall in the current defence budget. The serving defence minister also delves into the political fervour surrounding threatened cuts to the Chinook helicopter fleet.
Listen to the interview here:
@bl @de @po @tr @wp