- Pall Aerospace filters aim to leave #Helicopter competition in the dust defenceiq.com/air-forces-and… 2 days ago
- The future of Helicopter technology: @PallAero filters aim to leave helicopter competition in the dust. Read the Q&… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- Defence community believes adversaries will field battlefield #lasers in next 5 years defenceiq.com/defence-techno… #technology 2 days ago
- New Insight with @PallAero. They provided solutions for the operation of iconic #rotocopters Like this #Chinook!… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 days ago
- #ArmouredVehicles Report 2017: The continued demand for landmine / #IED protectionhttp://bit.ly/armouredvehicles2017 3 days ago
We are the IQ of global defence.
‘We’ll Find the Money’: Defence Minister Luff Opens Up About Defence Spending Gap
February 21, 2011Posted by on
In our first interview with Minister for Defence Equipment, Support and Technology, Peter Luff, we dive straight into the hard questions. We open the floor with an honest inquiry into ongoing defence cuts and their proposed impact on current and future capability. Mr Luff addresses the controversial ‘carrier axing’ decision and we press him for his views on the Â£1.6 billion shortfall in the current defence budget. The serving defence minister also delves into the political fervour surrounding threatened cuts to the Chinook helicopter fleet.
Listen to the interview here:
@bl @de @po @tr @wp