- Look what we have here! From the vault, 48 pg #ebook no registration required.Our #CyberSecurity Summer Review '16. goo.gl/gNGC1A 7 hours ago
- #USNavy is sending warships on a freedom of navigation op in the #SouthChinaSea. Our warships report keeps count… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 11 hours ago
- UK Sec of State Michael Fallon tells Munich Security Conference the migration consequences of Afghanistan, and UK d… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 12 hours ago
- Mattis has given Europe #NATO 2% spend ultimatum. See what the #EU is doing for their own logistics in our intervie… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 13 hours ago
- #Raytheon Missile Systems looks at the market trends for fighter jets and their place in the mix… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 days ago
We are the IQ of global defence.
‘We’ll Find the Money’: Defence Minister Luff Opens Up About Defence Spending Gap
February 21, 2011Posted by on
In our first interview with Minister for Defence Equipment, Support and Technology, Peter Luff, we dive straight into the hard questions. We open the floor with an honest inquiry into ongoing defence cuts and their proposed impact on current and future capability. Mr Luff addresses the controversial ‘carrier axing’ decision and we press him for his views on the Â£1.6 billion shortfall in the current defence budget. The serving defence minister also delves into the political fervour surrounding threatened cuts to the Chinook helicopter fleet.
Listen to the interview here:
@bl @de @po @tr @wp