- UK MOD progressing #autonomous military plans defenceiq.com/news/uk-sees-p… #logistics https://t.co/Vtw1mepwJ0 1 day ago
- Is Theresa May right to demand tech firms work harder at fighting #terrorism? Report explores latest efforts… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- SMEs still face barriers to breaking into the defence industry defenceiq.com/news/smes-face… https://t.co/33zQ0nxSyI 2 days ago
- The first multi-purpose OPV for Italy has made its debut this year ow.ly/RCkx30fio66 2 days ago
- Crafting & Executing Strategy: Part 1 #HowTo bit.ly/2gOwhs9X @DruckerTips 2 days ago
We are the IQ of global defence.
‘We’ll Find the Money’: Defence Minister Luff Opens Up About Defence Spending Gap
February 21, 2011Posted by on
In our first interview with Minister for Defence Equipment, Support and Technology, Peter Luff, we dive straight into the hard questions. We open the floor with an honest inquiry into ongoing defence cuts and their proposed impact on current and future capability. Mr Luff addresses the controversial ‘carrier axing’ decision and we press him for his views on the Â£1.6 billion shortfall in the current defence budget. The serving defence minister also delves into the political fervour surrounding threatened cuts to the Chinook helicopter fleet.
Listen to the interview here:
@bl @de @po @tr @wp