- UK MOD progressing #autonomous military plans defenceiq.com/news/uk-sees-p… #logistics https://t.co/Vtw1mepwJ0 1 day ago
- Is Theresa May right to demand tech firms work harder at fighting #terrorism? Report explores latest efforts… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- SMEs still face barriers to breaking into the defence industry defenceiq.com/news/smes-face… https://t.co/33zQ0nxSyI 2 days ago
- The first multi-purpose OPV for Italy has made its debut this year ow.ly/RCkx30fio66 2 days ago
- Crafting & Executing Strategy: Part 1 #HowTo bit.ly/2gOwhs9X @DruckerTips 2 days ago
We are the IQ of global defence.
CBRN Expert Speaks Up: ‘Terrorists Are Willing to Move to the Next Step’
February 24, 2011Posted by on
How seriously should we take the threat of a chemical, biological, radiological and nuclear threat against civilian population from terrorists? Defence IQ caught up with Brigadier General (ret) Galatas Ioannis, Senior Advisor and RIEAS-CBRNE Scientific Coordinator, to find out how international cooperation and knowledge-sharing is vital for combatting CBRN threats. He also talks about how skewed the perception of the threat is.
You can listen to the interview on the Defence IQ website: http://ping.fm/Mk4YB