- Look what we have here! From the vault, 48 pg #ebook no registration required.Our #CyberSecurity Summer Review '16. goo.gl/gNGC1A 7 hours ago
- #USNavy is sending warships on a freedom of navigation op in the #SouthChinaSea. Our warships report keeps count… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 11 hours ago
- UK Sec of State Michael Fallon tells Munich Security Conference the migration consequences of Afghanistan, and UK d… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 12 hours ago
- Mattis has given Europe #NATO 2% spend ultimatum. See what the #EU is doing for their own logistics in our intervie… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 13 hours ago
- #Raytheon Missile Systems looks at the market trends for fighter jets and their place in the mix… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 days ago
We are the IQ of global defence.
CBRN Expert Speaks Up: ‘Terrorists Are Willing to Move to the Next Step’
February 24, 2011Posted by on
How seriously should we take the threat of a chemical, biological, radiological and nuclear threat against civilian population from terrorists? Defence IQ caught up with Brigadier General (ret) Galatas Ioannis, Senior Advisor and RIEAS-CBRNE Scientific Coordinator, to find out how international cooperation and knowledge-sharing is vital for combatting CBRN threats. He also talks about how skewed the perception of the threat is.
You can listen to the interview on the Defence IQ website: http://ping.fm/Mk4YB