- A look back at the #WannaCry blame game defenceiq.com/cyber-defence/… 8 hours ago
- RT @XStephenson: Honoured to have Admiral Leiva, Commander-in-Chief of the @Armada_Chile at the opening of @DefenceIQ Warships and OPV LATA… 8 hours ago
- Involved in armoured vehicles? We'd love your insight for this year's market survey... defenceiq.com/armoured-vehic…… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 9 hours ago
- Construction to begin next year - target for 28 LCS at sea by 2023 twitter.com/Austal_USA/sta… 15 hours ago
- Not all bad news for the Aussies - new G550 AISREW fleet on the way twitter.com/GarethJennings… 16 hours ago
We are the IQ of global defence.
CBRN Expert Speaks Up: ‘Terrorists Are Willing to Move to the Next Step’
February 24, 2011Posted by on
How seriously should we take the threat of a chemical, biological, radiological and nuclear threat against civilian population from terrorists? Defence IQ caught up with Brigadier General (ret) Galatas Ioannis, Senior Advisor and RIEAS-CBRNE Scientific Coordinator, to find out how international cooperation and knowledge-sharing is vital for combatting CBRN threats. He also talks about how skewed the perception of the threat is.
You can listen to the interview on the Defence IQ website: http://ping.fm/Mk4YB