- RT @XStephenson: @AleniaAermacchi presenting M-345 program to the @DefenceIQ Military Flight Training Eastern Europe conference hosted in… 19 hours ago
- Why are Gulfstream jets are the popular choice for MEDEVAC? bit.ly/2j7Xb3A https://t.co/41GtAzKMIZ 4 days ago
- RT @AiiA_Network: US risks losing #artificialintelligence arms race to China buff.ly/2AlXhLq 1 week ago
- RT @NavyRecognition: .@Saab MCMV 80: Next Generation Multi-Function Mine Counter Measure Vessel #minewarfare navyrecognition.com/index.php/focu… https:… 1 week ago
- Excellent work! twitter.com/DefenceES/stat… 1 week ago
We are the IQ of global defence.
CBRN Expert Speaks Up: ‘Terrorists Are Willing to Move to the Next Step’
February 24, 2011Posted by on
How seriously should we take the threat of a chemical, biological, radiological and nuclear threat against civilian population from terrorists? Defence IQ caught up with Brigadier General (ret) Galatas Ioannis, Senior Advisor and RIEAS-CBRNE Scientific Coordinator, to find out how international cooperation and knowledge-sharing is vital for combatting CBRN threats. He also talks about how skewed the perception of the threat is.
You can listen to the interview on the Defence IQ website: http://ping.fm/Mk4YB