- Pall Aerospace filters aim to leave #Helicopter competition in the dust defenceiq.com/air-forces-and… 2 days ago
- The future of Helicopter technology: @PallAero filters aim to leave helicopter competition in the dust. Read the Q&… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- Defence community believes adversaries will field battlefield #lasers in next 5 years defenceiq.com/defence-techno… #technology 2 days ago
- New Insight with @PallAero. They provided solutions for the operation of iconic #rotocopters Like this #Chinook!… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 days ago
- #ArmouredVehicles Report 2017: The continued demand for landmine / #IED protectionhttp://bit.ly/armouredvehicles2017 3 days ago
We are the IQ of global defence.
CBRN Expert Speaks Up: ‘Terrorists Are Willing to Move to the Next Step’
February 24, 2011Posted by on
How seriously should we take the threat of a chemical, biological, radiological and nuclear threat against civilian population from terrorists? Defence IQ caught up with Brigadier General (ret) Galatas Ioannis, Senior Advisor and RIEAS-CBRNE Scientific Coordinator, to find out how international cooperation and knowledge-sharing is vital for combatting CBRN threats. He also talks about how skewed the perception of the threat is.
You can listen to the interview on the Defence IQ website: http://ping.fm/Mk4YB