- How resilient are defense businesses to cyber attacks? Take our survey: defenceiq.com/cyber-defence/… #cybersecurity https://t.co/0r4M4dHGqj 5 days ago
- RT @AiiA_Network: [Video] SpotMini opens doors for robots in a human world buff.ly/2HgVIPJ #robot https://t.co/6b4vXulSCo 5 days ago
- RT @DefenceES: #TBT Incredible footage captured by @RoyalAirForce @17RSqn UK Lightning demonstrating one of the landing configurations of t… 5 days ago
- Five Mission-Critical Drucker Prescriptions for Making Government Agencies Effective: bit.ly/2GFkPeC via… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 days ago
- Applying The Drucker Approach To Reinventing Government Agencies: bit.ly/2GFkPeC via @MMN_ManageSmart https://t.co/WTZMgXMJCo 1 week ago
We are the IQ of global defence.
The Top 5 Solutions to Balancing Armoured Vehicle Capability and Survivability
February 28, 2011Posted by on
In this interview, Dr Robert Lusardi, Deputy Programme Manager for Light Armored Vehicles (LAVs) for the US Marine Corps, approaches armoured vehicle upgrades and modification from an alternative perspective – by beginning with the mission statement of the LAV. Due to its significant legacy and its entrenched interoperability requirements with USMC infantry, LAV modifications must flex to unique demands. Tune in to find out what these specific requirements are – and how the best minds in the field are working to meet them.
Listen to the full interview at: http://ping.fm/pfQH4