- RT @AirbusDefence: 1st @EjercitoAire #A400M arrives at @FAMEXTweet for static display for rest of the week https://t.co/9F6dn8BmRu 2 hours ago
- RT @Reuters: French intelligence report says Assad forces behind April 4 sarin attack reut.rs/2q6dRKl 3 hours ago
- @R_Wall @WSJ ASAT and C-ASAT needs to be taken seriously considering influence comms has on early phases of LS comb… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 6 hours ago
- Holographic radar to counter UAS attacks defenceiq.com/defence-techno… https://t.co/Lp5xvQ21re 7 hours ago
- @DavidSantoro1 Very easy to do, but vague wording of Article V ("action as it deems necessary") is often misinterpr… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
We are the IQ of global defence.
The Top 5 Solutions to Balancing Armoured Vehicle Capability and Survivability
February 28, 2011Posted by on
In this interview, Dr Robert Lusardi, Deputy Programme Manager for Light Armored Vehicles (LAVs) for the US Marine Corps, approaches armoured vehicle upgrades and modification from an alternative perspective – by beginning with the mission statement of the LAV. Due to its significant legacy and its entrenched interoperability requirements with USMC infantry, LAV modifications must flex to unique demands. Tune in to find out what these specific requirements are – and how the best minds in the field are working to meet them.
Listen to the full interview at: http://ping.fm/pfQH4