- #CyberSecurity and the intelligent enterprise aiia.net/cybersecurity/… #AI #automation https://t.co/c4rrUY1YUC 4 days ago
- AI LIVE to explore the future of enterprise defenceiq.com/news/ai-live-t… #ArtificialIntelligence #VirtualConference… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- Shipbuilding in Britain: how to reboot it defenceiq.com/news/shipbuild… #navy https://t.co/coNgaJWeOc 6 days ago
- RT @endace: After an Australian #government contractor was hacked, @endace discussed its impact on #cybersecurity in @DefenceIQ https://t.c… 1 week ago
- RT @TerrorismPolice: Simon Cole @CCLeicsPolice on latest @PreventUK stats: "Figures demonstrate trust & support for #Prevent is there, and… 1 week ago
We are the IQ of global defence.
The Top 5 Solutions to Balancing Armoured Vehicle Capability and Survivability
February 28, 2011Posted by on
In this interview, Dr Robert Lusardi, Deputy Programme Manager for Light Armored Vehicles (LAVs) for the US Marine Corps, approaches armoured vehicle upgrades and modification from an alternative perspective – by beginning with the mission statement of the LAV. Due to its significant legacy and its entrenched interoperability requirements with USMC infantry, LAV modifications must flex to unique demands. Tune in to find out what these specific requirements are – and how the best minds in the field are working to meet them.
Listen to the full interview at: http://ping.fm/pfQH4