- @AirbusDefence @portalfab @parisairshow @salondubourget Congrats on the Stellwagen contract - clearly still a versatile platform 2 days ago
- How will Canada's military pilots train in the future? defenceiq.com/air-forces-and… https://t.co/m8JttN4aA1 2 days ago
- A #Gulfstream jet is the subject of a 'hidden code' in the latest episode of #TwinPeaks giphy.com/gifs/twin-peak… 2 days ago
- RT @GlobaIinf: Our Director of Audience Analysis @LucyFr2 shares best practice on measurement & evaluation in #CVE and tackling organised c… 2 days ago
- @RANDCorporation @BrianMJenkins V. interesting piece. One of our reporters is at our Countering Violent Extremism e… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 days ago
We are the IQ of global defence.
The Top 5 Solutions to Balancing Armoured Vehicle Capability and Survivability
February 28, 2011Posted by on
In this interview, Dr Robert Lusardi, Deputy Programme Manager for Light Armored Vehicles (LAVs) for the US Marine Corps, approaches armoured vehicle upgrades and modification from an alternative perspective – by beginning with the mission statement of the LAV. Due to its significant legacy and its entrenched interoperability requirements with USMC infantry, LAV modifications must flex to unique demands. Tune in to find out what these specific requirements are – and how the best minds in the field are working to meet them.
Listen to the full interview at: http://ping.fm/pfQH4