- Pall Aerospace filters aim to leave #Helicopter competition in the dust defenceiq.com/air-forces-and… 2 days ago
- The future of Helicopter technology: @PallAero filters aim to leave helicopter competition in the dust. Read the Q&… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- Defence community believes adversaries will field battlefield #lasers in next 5 years defenceiq.com/defence-techno… #technology 2 days ago
- New Insight with @PallAero. They provided solutions for the operation of iconic #rotocopters Like this #Chinook!… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 days ago
- #ArmouredVehicles Report 2017: The continued demand for landmine / #IED protectionhttp://bit.ly/armouredvehicles2017 3 days ago
We are the IQ of global defence.
Defence IQ’s Interview with Peter Luff, UK MoD
March 1, 2011Posted by on
Peter Luff is the UK MoD’s serving Minister for Defence Equipment, Support and Technology. In this revealing clip, he responds to attack that the tories are putting UK national defence at risk and justifies the cuts outlined in the Strategic Defence Review (SDR) in an attempt to reduce the budget deficit. To listen to the rest of the interview, sign up at http://www.defenceiq.com/.