- African states 'dangerously under-equipped' to deal with security needs defenceiq.com/naval-and-mari… https://t.co/EvRQpLWqwX 19 hours ago
- Ukraine close to acquiring combat unmanned ground vehicle defenceiq.com/armoured-vehic… https://t.co/hiFSUhvz9t 1 day ago
- RT @NavyLookout: Russia Black sea Fleet AGI (Spy ship) Liman sunk off Turkish coast after collision with a freighter in fog https://t.co/i… 1 day ago
- RT @AirbusDefence: 1st @EjercitoAire #A400M arrives at @FAMEXTweet for static display for rest of the week https://t.co/9F6dn8BmRu 2 days ago
- RT @Reuters: French intelligence report says Assad forces behind April 4 sarin attack reut.rs/2q6dRKl 2 days ago
We are the IQ of global defence.
Defence IQ’s Interview with Peter Luff, UK MoD
March 1, 2011Posted by on
Peter Luff is the UK MoD’s serving Minister for Defence Equipment, Support and Technology. In this revealing clip, he responds to attack that the tories are putting UK national defence at risk and justifies the cuts outlined in the Strategic Defence Review (SDR) in an attempt to reduce the budget deficit. To listen to the rest of the interview, sign up at http://www.defenceiq.com/.