- Look what we have here! From the vault, 48 pg #ebook no registration required.Our #CyberSecurity Summer Review '16. goo.gl/gNGC1A 7 hours ago
- #USNavy is sending warships on a freedom of navigation op in the #SouthChinaSea. Our warships report keeps count… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 11 hours ago
- UK Sec of State Michael Fallon tells Munich Security Conference the migration consequences of Afghanistan, and UK d… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 12 hours ago
- Mattis has given Europe #NATO 2% spend ultimatum. See what the #EU is doing for their own logistics in our intervie… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 13 hours ago
- #Raytheon Missile Systems looks at the market trends for fighter jets and their place in the mix… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 days ago
We are the IQ of global defence.
Defence IQ’s Interview with Peter Luff, UK MoD
March 1, 2011Posted by on
Peter Luff is the UK MoD’s serving Minister for Defence Equipment, Support and Technology. In this revealing clip, he responds to attack that the tories are putting UK national defence at risk and justifies the cuts outlined in the Strategic Defence Review (SDR) in an attempt to reduce the budget deficit. To listen to the rest of the interview, sign up at http://www.defenceiq.com/.