- UK MOD progressing #autonomous military plans defenceiq.com/news/uk-sees-p… #logistics https://t.co/Vtw1mepwJ0 1 day ago
- Is Theresa May right to demand tech firms work harder at fighting #terrorism? Report explores latest efforts… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- SMEs still face barriers to breaking into the defence industry defenceiq.com/news/smes-face… https://t.co/33zQ0nxSyI 2 days ago
- The first multi-purpose OPV for Italy has made its debut this year ow.ly/RCkx30fio66 2 days ago
- Crafting & Executing Strategy: Part 1 #HowTo bit.ly/2gOwhs9X @DruckerTips 2 days ago
We are the IQ of global defence.
Defence IQ’s Interview with Peter Luff, UK MoD
March 1, 2011Posted by on
Peter Luff is the UK MoD’s serving Minister for Defence Equipment, Support and Technology. In this revealing clip, he responds to attack that the tories are putting UK national defence at risk and justifies the cuts outlined in the Strategic Defence Review (SDR) in an attempt to reduce the budget deficit. To listen to the rest of the interview, sign up at http://www.defenceiq.com/.