- What does Col (R) John Haithcock have to say about Implementing DES into the SHORAD Strategy?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Will #TopGun2 have the same impact as its predecessor on #military #recruitment? [ARTICLE] defenceiq.com/air-forces-mil… https://t.co/xo0MrIChtW 1 week ago
- Take a look at the roadmap for HPM #DirectedEnergy #Weapons goo.gl/sK3vH6 https://t.co/hGNRrRrdFp 1 week ago
- Join us at #AILIVE this July and not only will you learn about the latest developments in business #AI &… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- What are the Future plans for DE integration on air mobility assets? goo.gl/sK3vH6 https://t.co/x4ggF1uzpX 2 weeks ago
We are the IQ of global defence.
Job cuts loom large as Armed Forces Redundancy Calculator becomes available online
March 7, 2011Posted by on
An Armed Forces Redundancy Calculator is available on the MOD website which gives a forecast of benefits for prospective redundees under the Armed Forces Redundancy Programme announced last week.
The calculator allows Service personnel to input their details to provide a forecast of their redundancy and pension benefits based on the redundancy exit date and the promulgated redundancy rules.
Read the rest of the article here: http://ping.fm/aWqkr