- @AirbusDefence @portalfab @parisairshow @salondubourget Congrats on the Stellwagen contract - clearly still a versatile platform 2 days ago
- How will Canada's military pilots train in the future? defenceiq.com/air-forces-and… https://t.co/m8JttN4aA1 2 days ago
- A #Gulfstream jet is the subject of a 'hidden code' in the latest episode of #TwinPeaks giphy.com/gifs/twin-peak… 2 days ago
- RT @GlobaIinf: Our Director of Audience Analysis @LucyFr2 shares best practice on measurement & evaluation in #CVE and tackling organised c… 2 days ago
- @RANDCorporation @BrianMJenkins V. interesting piece. One of our reporters is at our Countering Violent Extremism e… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 days ago
We are the IQ of global defence.
Lieutenant General Gary Coward CB OBE, UK MoD, to speak at Defence Logistics Europe 2011
March 7, 2011Posted by on
It has just been confirmed that Lieutenant General Gary Coward CB OBE, Director of Materiel (Land) and Quartermaster-General to the Forces, UK MOD, will be speaking at Europeâ€™s pre-eminent military logistics and procurement event, Defence Logistics Europe.
Lieutenant General Gary Coward CB OBE will be joining an exceptional and unparalleled speaker panel of senior military professionals including Major General Jeff Mason MBE, ACDS Log Ops, UK MoD, Major General Ian Copeland, Director, Joint Support Chain, Defence Equipment & Support and Co-Chair of Joint Information Group, UK MOD, Major General Mark E. McQuillan, CD Commander, CANOSCOM, Canadian Ministry of Defence, Commodore Chris Gardner, Head of Capability Improvement RN, UK MOD and Commodore Michael Bath RN, ACOS J1/J4, PJHQ, UK MOD.
In addition to the high-profile speaker panel, high-ranking military professionals will come from all over the world to gather in London this month. Senior decision makers from the Canadian Forces, New Zealand Defence Force, Royal Norwegian Navy, Netherlands MoD, Swedish Defence Material Administration FMV and MoD Chinook Project Team will also be there to discuss important logistics requirements. The defence logistics event will also take a look at prime contractor needs and will have eminent representatives from Boeing and BAE Systems.
Defence Logistics Europe will be taking place on 21st-22nd March and will cover the latest challenged and opportunities that lie ahead for third party logistics. The timely event comes as the UK MoD is planning major cutbacks due to the Strategic Defence and Security Review (SDSR) and looking to outsource to 3PL companies. Defence Logistics Europe will bring together the leading military and industry to discuss the future of military logistics in order to examine to the current and future requirements for the defence logistics industry in an intimate networking environment.
Defence Logistics Europe will be taking place on 21st-22nd March at The Radisson Edwardian Hotel, London Heathrow Airport, London, United Kingdom. To get involved in the event or to see a full list of speakers and sessions, please visit http://ping.fm/IVweE