- RT @AirbusDefence: 1st @EjercitoAire #A400M arrives at @FAMEXTweet for static display for rest of the week https://t.co/9F6dn8BmRu 2 hours ago
- RT @Reuters: French intelligence report says Assad forces behind April 4 sarin attack reut.rs/2q6dRKl 3 hours ago
- @R_Wall @WSJ ASAT and C-ASAT needs to be taken seriously considering influence comms has on early phases of LS comb… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 6 hours ago
- Holographic radar to counter UAS attacks defenceiq.com/defence-techno… https://t.co/Lp5xvQ21re 7 hours ago
- @DavidSantoro1 Very easy to do, but vague wording of Article V ("action as it deems necessary") is often misinterpr… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
We are the IQ of global defence.
Polish Defence Build-up Trumps Eastern Alliances as Bidding Wars Commence
March 9, 2011Posted by on
Poland is unique among major European states in that its most pressing defence priority is homeland security. Relatively recent memories of Nazi and Soviet domination are kept alive by assertive rumblings from Vladimir Putin’s Russia. Knowing it cannot counter Russia’s economy and force structure unilaterally, Poland has therefore looked to alliances as a guarantor of security.
Read the whole article: http://ping.fm/wcieA