- RT @AaronMehta: IT'S GETTING REAL: Pentagon just put out 14 page official guidance for a #shutdown . Expect it to be posted fully on https:… 1 day ago
- Have you heard the allegations concerning thousands of tonnes of fuel siphoned from Shell’s biggest refinery? Find… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- It's not too late! Register for your FREE ticket to the #AILIVE 2018 digital conference! Join 1,300+ registrants on… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- Op-ed: Has #cyber warfare reached the age of limitation? defenceiq.com/news/op-ed-cyb… #military #defense https://t.co/7Ok4IQ69Qz 2 days ago
- Surface warships market study indicates procurement trends shifting to... defenceiq.com/naval-and-mari… #Navy… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
We are the IQ of global defence.
Defence Procurement Showdown: Armoured Vehicle Programme Officers Demand Improved Contractor Support
March 18, 2011Posted by on
This multinational panel discussion features key regional viewpoints on armour upgrades. The key question put to these four panellists is, ‘How does one prioritise armoured vehicle upgrades whilst balancing requirements for armour, mobility and firepower. Featured here are General Jayasuriya of the Sri Lanka Army; Dr Lusardi, representing the US Marine Corps; Brigadier General Tuilan of the Indonesian MoD and Major Reynolds of the UK MoD. Delivering to increased future expeditionary warfare demands, providing for more UOR focused procurement, safe-guarding cost-effectiveness: these are just a few of the broad range of speaking points delivered from these four experts. Find out what questions their audience poses to them on what has become a controversial subject.
You can watch the panel discussion here: http://ping.fm/v1JmM