- @AirbusDefence @portalfab @parisairshow @salondubourget Congrats on the Stellwagen contract - clearly still a versatile platform 2 days ago
- How will Canada's military pilots train in the future? defenceiq.com/air-forces-and… https://t.co/m8JttN4aA1 2 days ago
- A #Gulfstream jet is the subject of a 'hidden code' in the latest episode of #TwinPeaks giphy.com/gifs/twin-peak… 2 days ago
- RT @GlobaIinf: Our Director of Audience Analysis @LucyFr2 shares best practice on measurement & evaluation in #CVE and tackling organised c… 2 days ago
- @RANDCorporation @BrianMJenkins V. interesting piece. One of our reporters is at our Countering Violent Extremism e… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 days ago
We are the IQ of global defence.
Defence Procurement Showdown: Armoured Vehicle Programme Officers Demand Improved Contractor Support
March 18, 2011Posted by on
This multinational panel discussion features key regional viewpoints on armour upgrades. The key question put to these four panellists is, ‘How does one prioritise armoured vehicle upgrades whilst balancing requirements for armour, mobility and firepower. Featured here are General Jayasuriya of the Sri Lanka Army; Dr Lusardi, representing the US Marine Corps; Brigadier General Tuilan of the Indonesian MoD and Major Reynolds of the UK MoD. Delivering to increased future expeditionary warfare demands, providing for more UOR focused procurement, safe-guarding cost-effectiveness: these are just a few of the broad range of speaking points delivered from these four experts. Find out what questions their audience poses to them on what has become a controversial subject.
You can watch the panel discussion here: http://ping.fm/v1JmM