- Militaries have a range of options for counter-drone solutions defenceiq.com/news/this-is-h… https://t.co/1v7w7j92U2 2 days ago
- Wonder why this hasn't received more attention... twitter.com/GovConWire/sta… 2 days ago
- RT @thinkdefence: Lets not forget, capability is all about people https://t.co/Z1wsb4plUC 2 days ago
- RT @AdmPhilipJones: An unforgettable day for Portsmouth, @RoyalNavy & the UK. #QNLZinPortsmouth https://t.co/P9llMp4wys 2 days ago
- #Cubic signs $7.1m deal to provide simulation services to Australian Navy defenceiq.com/news/cubic-sig… https://t.co/vz4TTU9cNc 3 days ago
We are the IQ of global defence.
Defence Procurement Showdown: Armoured Vehicle Programme Officers Demand Improved Contractor Support
March 18, 2011Posted by on
This multinational panel discussion features key regional viewpoints on armour upgrades. The key question put to these four panellists is, ‘How does one prioritise armoured vehicle upgrades whilst balancing requirements for armour, mobility and firepower. Featured here are General Jayasuriya of the Sri Lanka Army; Dr Lusardi, representing the US Marine Corps; Brigadier General Tuilan of the Indonesian MoD and Major Reynolds of the UK MoD. Delivering to increased future expeditionary warfare demands, providing for more UOR focused procurement, safe-guarding cost-effectiveness: these are just a few of the broad range of speaking points delivered from these four experts. Find out what questions their audience poses to them on what has become a controversial subject.
You can watch the panel discussion here: http://ping.fm/v1JmM