- #CyberSecurity and the intelligent enterprise aiia.net/cybersecurity/… #AI #automation https://t.co/c4rrUY1YUC 4 days ago
- AI LIVE to explore the future of enterprise defenceiq.com/news/ai-live-t… #ArtificialIntelligence #VirtualConference… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- Shipbuilding in Britain: how to reboot it defenceiq.com/news/shipbuild… #navy https://t.co/coNgaJWeOc 6 days ago
- RT @endace: After an Australian #government contractor was hacked, @endace discussed its impact on #cybersecurity in @DefenceIQ https://t.c… 1 week ago
- RT @TerrorismPolice: Simon Cole @CCLeicsPolice on latest @PreventUK stats: "Figures demonstrate trust & support for #Prevent is there, and… 1 week ago
We are the IQ of global defence.
US and UK Formalise the Cyber Terror Risk to National Security
March 30, 2011Posted by on
It’s official – national security strategies in the US and the UK have formally acknowledge the role of cyber security in the national security hierarchy. Dr Dan Kuehl is director of the Information Strategies Concentration Program at the National Defense University in Washington, DC. He specialises in information operations and warfare as well as military doctrine for IO. In this interview, he explores the Stuxnet threat and how this impacts the west’s ‘cyber dependency’ predicament. Dr Kuehl chaired this year’s Cyber Warfare event in London.
Watch the full video here: http://ping.fm/itXf6