- @AirbusDefence @portalfab @parisairshow @salondubourget Congrats on the Stellwagen contract - clearly still a versatile platform 2 days ago
- How will Canada's military pilots train in the future? defenceiq.com/air-forces-and… https://t.co/m8JttN4aA1 2 days ago
- A #Gulfstream jet is the subject of a 'hidden code' in the latest episode of #TwinPeaks giphy.com/gifs/twin-peak… 2 days ago
- RT @GlobaIinf: Our Director of Audience Analysis @LucyFr2 shares best practice on measurement & evaluation in #CVE and tackling organised c… 2 days ago
- @RANDCorporation @BrianMJenkins V. interesting piece. One of our reporters is at our Countering Violent Extremism e… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 days ago
We are the IQ of global defence.
US and UK Formalise the Cyber Terror Risk to National Security
March 30, 2011Posted by on
It’s official – national security strategies in the US and the UK have formally acknowledge the role of cyber security in the national security hierarchy. Dr Dan Kuehl is director of the Information Strategies Concentration Program at the National Defense University in Washington, DC. He specialises in information operations and warfare as well as military doctrine for IO. In this interview, he explores the Stuxnet threat and how this impacts the west’s ‘cyber dependency’ predicament. Dr Kuehl chaired this year’s Cyber Warfare event in London.
Watch the full video here: http://ping.fm/itXf6