- RT @XStephenson: @AleniaAermacchi presenting M-345 program to the @DefenceIQ Military Flight Training Eastern Europe conference hosted in… 19 hours ago
- Why are Gulfstream jets are the popular choice for MEDEVAC? bit.ly/2j7Xb3A https://t.co/41GtAzKMIZ 4 days ago
- RT @AiiA_Network: US risks losing #artificialintelligence arms race to China buff.ly/2AlXhLq 1 week ago
- RT @NavyRecognition: .@Saab MCMV 80: Next Generation Multi-Function Mine Counter Measure Vessel #minewarfare navyrecognition.com/index.php/focu… https:… 1 week ago
- Excellent work! twitter.com/DefenceES/stat… 1 week ago
We are the IQ of global defence.
Multilateral Forces Spend on Maritime Platforms to Boost Patrols
April 8, 2011Posted by on
The proposed extension of the EEZ (Exclusive Economic Zone) opens the floor to a host of issues surrounding enforcement, multilateral coordination, definition of territorial waters and legal parameters. Vytautas Lukas is a veteran of the Lithuanian Coast Guard and now represents the European Union’s Sea Border Sector Operations Unit in Frontex. He speaks here about the methodology of assessing risk, refining SOPs, and highlighting the current risks that Frontex has identified in the EEZ.
Watch the full video here: http://ping.fm/37HQs