- UK MOD progressing #autonomous military plans defenceiq.com/news/uk-sees-p… #logistics https://t.co/Vtw1mepwJ0 1 day ago
- Is Theresa May right to demand tech firms work harder at fighting #terrorism? Report explores latest efforts… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- SMEs still face barriers to breaking into the defence industry defenceiq.com/news/smes-face… https://t.co/33zQ0nxSyI 2 days ago
- The first multi-purpose OPV for Italy has made its debut this year ow.ly/RCkx30fio66 2 days ago
- Crafting & Executing Strategy: Part 1 #HowTo bit.ly/2gOwhs9X @DruckerTips 2 days ago
We are the IQ of global defence.
Multilateral Forces Spend on Maritime Platforms to Boost Patrols
April 8, 2011Posted by on
The proposed extension of the EEZ (Exclusive Economic Zone) opens the floor to a host of issues surrounding enforcement, multilateral coordination, definition of territorial waters and legal parameters. Vytautas Lukas is a veteran of the Lithuanian Coast Guard and now represents the European Union’s Sea Border Sector Operations Unit in Frontex. He speaks here about the methodology of assessing risk, refining SOPs, and highlighting the current risks that Frontex has identified in the EEZ.
Watch the full video here: http://ping.fm/37HQs