- #Armoured Vehicles Report 2017: Increasing pressures on military end usershttp://bit.ly/armouredvehicles2017 18 hours ago
- #Armoured Vehicles Report 2017: Increasing pressures on military end usershttp://bit.ly/armouredvehicles2017 1 day ago
- Maj Gen Crenshaw, USMC LOGCOM, explains future of Marine Corps logistics defenceiq.com/air-land-and-s… https://t.co/dJGeZrYcWo 1 day ago
- What a nightmare! But the internals are safe. @PallAero Has decades of experience keeping #Military helis reliable… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- RT @DefenceSupplier: Are you struggling with streamlining your supply chain? Major General Crenshaw discusses supply chain solutions. https… 1 day ago
We are the IQ of global defence.
Multilateral Forces Spend on Maritime Platforms to Boost Patrols
April 8, 2011Posted by on
The proposed extension of the EEZ (Exclusive Economic Zone) opens the floor to a host of issues surrounding enforcement, multilateral coordination, definition of territorial waters and legal parameters. Vytautas Lukas is a veteran of the Lithuanian Coast Guard and now represents the European Union’s Sea Border Sector Operations Unit in Frontex. He speaks here about the methodology of assessing risk, refining SOPs, and highlighting the current risks that Frontex has identified in the EEZ.
Watch the full video here: http://ping.fm/37HQs