- Our free webinar on protecting #helicopter #engines is on Sept. 14. Be ready and register! Link>>… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 hour ago
- Register now and gain access to our #defence #engineering webinar on #helicopter component survivability 1 hour ago
- Download the World Fighter Aircraft Market Report 2017-18 defenceiq.com/air-forces-and… #FREE #airforce #navy #military https://t.co/NgAjcBoMfR 2 hours ago
- Grounding of flights is not just a problem of airlines. #Army mission risk too. See: Engine solutions webinar.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 5 hours ago
- Defence IQ: Helping your business develop online💻 youtu.be/w7U6PHEyNF0 6 hours ago
We are the IQ of global defence.
Can Somalia Find the Will – and the Way – to Fight Its Own Piracy?
May 10, 2011Posted by on
My most recent “road to Damascus” experience struck me as I waded through knee-high piles of research material in my office – all part of an on-going search for the raison d’etre of Somali Piracy. It was a revelation of sorts as it is one of those questions that only begets more of the same, but it led me down a path we have all, up to this point, tried so hard to avoid:
“Why won’t the outside world fully support legitimate Somalis to fight piracy and terrorism?”
Read the full article at: http://ping.fm/cgRy5