- How resilient are defense businesses to cyber attacks? Take our survey: defenceiq.com/cyber-defence/… #cybersecurity https://t.co/0r4M4dHGqj 5 days ago
- RT @AiiA_Network: [Video] SpotMini opens doors for robots in a human world buff.ly/2HgVIPJ #robot https://t.co/6b4vXulSCo 5 days ago
- RT @DefenceES: #TBT Incredible footage captured by @RoyalAirForce @17RSqn UK Lightning demonstrating one of the landing configurations of t… 5 days ago
- Five Mission-Critical Drucker Prescriptions for Making Government Agencies Effective: bit.ly/2GFkPeC via… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 days ago
- Applying The Drucker Approach To Reinventing Government Agencies: bit.ly/2GFkPeC via @MMN_ManageSmart https://t.co/WTZMgXMJCo 1 week ago
We are the IQ of global defence.
Can Somalia Find the Will – and the Way – to Fight Its Own Piracy?
May 10, 2011Posted by on
My most recent “road to Damascus” experience struck me as I waded through knee-high piles of research material in my office – all part of an on-going search for the raison d’etre of Somali Piracy. It was a revelation of sorts as it is one of those questions that only begets more of the same, but it led me down a path we have all, up to this point, tried so hard to avoid:
“Why won’t the outside world fully support legitimate Somalis to fight piracy and terrorism?”
Read the full article at: http://ping.fm/cgRy5