- Interested in who you can expect to meet at Future Indirect Fires? Check out our speaker line-up>>… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- What Else Can be Done To Maintain Social Security and Medicare? Check out this new piece: bit.ly/2utxNGX… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 17 hours ago
- Join Major General Glenn A. Bramhall, Special Assistant to the Director Army National Guard, US National Guard at F… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- As a Manager it can be difficult to find information just for you. Check out @MMN_ManageSmart for regular posts on… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Join us at the Future Indirect Fires Summit, taking place September 26-28 in Lawton, OK! View the agenda>>… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
We are the IQ of global defence.
Can Somalia Find the Will – and the Way – to Fight Its Own Piracy?
May 10, 2011Posted by on
My most recent “road to Damascus” experience struck me as I waded through knee-high piles of research material in my office – all part of an on-going search for the raison d’etre of Somali Piracy. It was a revelation of sorts as it is one of those questions that only begets more of the same, but it led me down a path we have all, up to this point, tried so hard to avoid:
“Why won’t the outside world fully support legitimate Somalis to fight piracy and terrorism?”
Read the full article at: http://ping.fm/cgRy5