- RT @ThielsChristian: LtCol Vit Duchacek, #Czech Army Director of Development, talks armoured vehicles at @DefenceIQ defenceiq.com/amoured-vehicl… … 2 days ago
- Investment in Latin America's armoured vehicle market on the rise defenceiq.com/amoured-vehicl… 2 days ago
- @DefenceAviation Hi - the events are a separate business but we will forward your message to that team. Sorry for any delay or inconvenience 2 days ago
- RT @AJElwell: Interview with Canada's Col. Dooling discussing the importance of the #Arctic for geopolitics defenceiq.com/naval-and-mari… http://t… 6 days ago
- Military cooperation drives Arctic affairs, not Defence issues by Andrew Elwell: defenceiq.com/naval-and-mari… #arctic 6 days ago
We are the IQ of global defence.
What are the key battlefield threats to protect against?
February 13, 2012Posted by on
What are the critical threats armoured vehicles should be designed to protect against in the future? In a recent survey of the Armoured Vehicle 2012 market, 196 respondents identified IEDs as the clear priority target that vehicles should be designed to protect against. Here’s a breakdown of the key threats identified: