- RT @AddMfgNews: Register for the 2016 #AdditiveManufacturing Summit | 29 - 30 March, 2016 | bit.ly/1ARfZmZ | @DefenceIQ https://t.… 23 hours ago
- "Imagine the possibilities" for additive manufacturing, says US logistics chief defenceiq.com/defence-techno… #3dprinting 1 day ago
- RT @MILSPRAY: Peder Cox, VP Business Dev. & Sales Interviewed at International Armoured Vehicles #IAV2016 @DefenceIQ https://t.co/2aFD22vKP… 1 day ago
- Defense Logistics Agency director discusses where investment is heading and how industry can support future ops defenceiq.com/air-land-and-s… 2 days ago
- RT @rjwordsworth: Thanks to my excellent interviewees @RUSI_org's Elizabeth Quintana and @DefenceIQ's Richard de Silva. https://t.co/hA8qmX… 1 week ago
We are the IQ of global defence.
What are the key battlefield threats to protect against?
February 13, 2012Posted by on
What are the critical threats armoured vehicles should be designed to protect against in the future? In a recent survey of the Armoured Vehicle 2012 market, 196 respondents identified IEDs as the clear priority target that vehicles should be designed to protect against. Here’s a breakdown of the key threats identified: