- Read all the latest FREMM news (& so much more) in the new issue of Defence Industry Bulletin! defenceiq.com/air-land-and-s… http://t.co/kFBISC6EvG 12 hours ago
- RT @AJElwell: The new issue of @DefenceMagazine has just been released. You can download it here defenceiq.com/air-land-and-s… http://t.co/1qad9oD… 15 hours ago
- RT @DefenceMagazine: The new issue of Defence Industry Bulletin has just been released. Get your copy here defenceiq.com/air-land-and-s… #defence … 17 hours ago
- RT @ric_cole: Thank you again to @DefenceIQ for facilitating the #IOGlobal CVE event (and the 'other' one!). More tomorrow! @iotaglobalIO C… 2 days ago
- RT @ric_cole: A great start to #IOGlobal with @TEN_StratComm and @BehaviouralC on TAA, narrative construction and social media. #IOinAction… 4 days ago
We are the IQ of global defence.
What are the key battlefield threats to protect against?
February 13, 2012Posted by on
What are the critical threats armoured vehicles should be designed to protect against in the future? In a recent survey of the Armoured Vehicle 2012 market, 196 respondents identified IEDs as the clear priority target that vehicles should be designed to protect against. Here’s a breakdown of the key threats identified: