- 'Transforming Defence Education By Embracing New Technology' - militaryelearning.com #miledu 1 week ago
- Very excited for the agenda launch of Military E-Learning and Smart Devices today! #miledu 1 week ago
- RT @DefenceMagazine: Interview: GDELS CEOs Martin Reischer and Thomas Strasser, by Georg Mader: defenceiq.com/amoured-vehicl… #gdels 1 week ago
- Airbus D&S introduces new APT cyber solution, by Angus Batey: defenceiq.com/cyber-defence/… 1 week ago
- RT @AJElwell: The new issue of @DefenceMagazine has just been released. You can download it here defenceiq.com/air-land-and-s… http://t.co/1qad9oD… 2 weeks ago
We are the IQ of global defence.
What are the key battlefield threats to protect against?
February 13, 2012Posted by on
What are the critical threats armoured vehicles should be designed to protect against in the future? In a recent survey of the Armoured Vehicle 2012 market, 196 respondents identified IEDs as the clear priority target that vehicles should be designed to protect against. Here’s a breakdown of the key threats identified: