- Training for counter #terrorism will begin using latest virtual reality tech defenceiq.com/defence-techno… #VR #AR https://t.co/lqPW3jPmF8 21 hours ago
- RT @Telegraph: "The public should remain alert but not alarmed" - Home Secretary Amber Rudd following the #Manchester explosion https://t.c… 22 hours ago
- See our analysis on how the UK government can respond to a pre-elections e-mail leak #wikileaks #hacking #Malware defenceiq.com/cyber-defence/… 3 days ago
- Post email #leaks during election campaigns in France & US is a British intell storm on the horizon? #cyberattack… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 days ago
- How might a #cyberattack during the eve of the #GeneralElection play out in the UK? defenceiq.com/cyber-defence/… 3 days ago
We are the IQ of global defence.
What are the key battlefield threats to protect against?
February 13, 2012Posted by on
What are the critical threats armoured vehicles should be designed to protect against in the future? In a recent survey of the Armoured Vehicle 2012 market, 196 respondents identified IEDs as the clear priority target that vehicles should be designed to protect against. Here’s a breakdown of the key threats identified: