- We want your opinion on the #Military Vehicles Market defenceiq.com/armoured-vehic… #defense 2 days ago
- 'NO DRONE ZONE!' When ignorance becomes a security threat defenceiq.com/defence-techno… 3 days ago
- Future #Mortar Systems Requirements & Holdings Report defenceiq.com/army-and-land-… #Military #Defense 3 days ago
- #Kuwait Military Procurement Timeline 2012-2016 [INFOGRAPHIC] defenceiq.com/army-and-land-… 3 days ago
- #BAE Systems' HMS Forth coming out of dry dock for September tour at #OPV2016, Glasgow bit.ly/2bi1BwM https://t.co/P76mkMWryw 4 days ago
We are the IQ of global defence.
What are the key battlefield threats to protect against?
February 13, 2012Posted by on
What are the critical threats armoured vehicles should be designed to protect against in the future? In a recent survey of the Armoured Vehicle 2012 market, 196 respondents identified IEDs as the clear priority target that vehicles should be designed to protect against. Here’s a breakdown of the key threats identified: