- Survey Vessels: Security Impact & Requirements defenceiq.com/naval-and-mari… [ANALYSIS] #oceanography #hydrography https://t.co/LcKXcwZZiE 5 hours ago
- Good speeches, great discussion and some well earned end of Day 1 drinks at Military Flight Training Conference. Wo… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 23 hours ago
- Rapid Fire Roundtable happening now as speakers from Canadian,US,French,Swedish Airforces & US navy reveal their training reqs #MFTForum 1 day ago
- Sneak Peek: Flight Training Facility of the Future? Complete with simulators, lecture halls all in one place… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- Industry solutions consider policy. Fiscal squeezing means that products should be compelling for end-users AND tax payers #MFTForum 1 day ago
We are the IQ of global defence.
What are the key battlefield threats to protect against?
February 13, 2012Posted by on
What are the critical threats armoured vehicles should be designed to protect against in the future? In a recent survey of the Armoured Vehicle 2012 market, 196 respondents identified IEDs as the clear priority target that vehicles should be designed to protect against. Here’s a breakdown of the key threats identified: