- Quantifying perceptions: How to continue to understand & analyse how effective our CVE messaging efforts are? @NATO bit.ly/1qEKn2l 9 hours ago
- #CVEevent will address communication challenges faced by Armed Forces & domestic agencies bit.ly/1Sxnvyt #radicalisation #PreventVE 1 day ago
- Download “The Asia OPV & Corvette Market Report” to discover naval capabilities & procurement plans across APAC bit.ly/1R2QFhX 1 day ago
- 'Energising' Security: Germany and Austria building critical cyber defences defenceiq.com/cyber-defence/… #Cyber 2 days ago
- Sharing insight at this year's #CVEevent will be @StateDep @NCA_UK @NATO @USAfricaCommand @CranfieldUni @US_EUCOM @Active_Change_F @QinetiQ 2 days ago
We are the IQ of global defence.
What are the key battlefield threats to protect against?
February 13, 2012Posted by on
What are the critical threats armoured vehicles should be designed to protect against in the future? In a recent survey of the Armoured Vehicle 2012 market, 196 respondents identified IEDs as the clear priority target that vehicles should be designed to protect against. Here’s a breakdown of the key threats identified: