- Rounding off Day 1 of #DES2017 is Dr. Jacob Mackenzie of the Optoelectronics Research Centre, U of Southampton https://t.co/7eb6y59AtQ 13 hours ago
- We interrupt your regularly scheduled programme.... twitter.com/EUTenders/stat… 13 hours ago
- Lt. Col. Laurian Gherman of #Romania #Airforce Academy intros high velocity projectiles #DES2017 https://t.co/P0GEv51inc 13 hours ago
- Quintana notes: 2/3 of world #photonics is from Asia and 20% of academic papers on the subject are from China #DES2017 14 hours ago
- Elizabeth Quintana of RUSI lays out the geopolitical concerns when developing DES #DES2017 https://t.co/PcLvcCjGtY 14 hours ago
We are the IQ of global defence.
What are the key battlefield threats to protect against?
February 13, 2012Posted by on
What are the critical threats armoured vehicles should be designed to protect against in the future? In a recent survey of the Armoured Vehicle 2012 market, 196 respondents identified IEDs as the clear priority target that vehicles should be designed to protect against. Here’s a breakdown of the key threats identified: