- RT @hervebavazzano: 130+ senior delegates from major companies expected next week @ icscybersecurityevent.com, London #marketleader #ics #info… 3 days ago
- RT @hervebavazzano: @DefenceIQ is expanding its online sales team! Great products and competitive salary. Inbox me for more info. #recruiti… 3 days ago
- Hitting ISIL where it hurts defenceiq.com/air-land-and-s… #isis #isil 5 days ago
- Terrorist groups are not terrorists. They’re violent transnational movements bent on creating a new world order defenceiq.com/air-land-and-s… 5 days ago
- Urgent review of search and rescue operations needed as the Mediterranean migrant crisis worsens defenceiq.com/naval-and-mari… 5 days ago
We are the IQ of global defence.
What are the key battlefield threats to protect against?
February 13, 2012Posted by on
What are the critical threats armoured vehicles should be designed to protect against in the future? In a recent survey of the Armoured Vehicle 2012 market, 196 respondents identified IEDs as the clear priority target that vehicles should be designed to protect against. Here’s a breakdown of the key threats identified: