- RT @DefenceHQ: Def Sec Michael Fallon: the lead boat and new class of @RoyalNavy's successor submarines will be named 'Dreadnought' https:/… 4 days ago
- "The West should be united and firm." economist.com/news/leaders/2… 5 days ago
- #Somalia 'not yet ready' to go it alone as elections takes place defenceiq.com/air-land-and-s… 5 days ago
- Interested in Directed Energy Systems? Take our quick survey: defenceiq.com/defence-techno… 5 days ago
- Armoured Vehicles Market to hit $15.17 billion in 2017 armouredvehicles.weebly.com https://t.co/d3ruhC6wTd 5 days ago
We are the IQ of global defence.
What are the key battlefield threats to protect against?
February 13, 2012Posted by on
What are the critical threats armoured vehicles should be designed to protect against in the future? In a recent survey of the Armoured Vehicle 2012 market, 196 respondents identified IEDs as the clear priority target that vehicles should be designed to protect against. Here’s a breakdown of the key threats identified: