- JIEDDO 2.0: JIDA and its strategy for countering future improvised threats defenceiq.com/army-and-land-… 3 days ago
- RT @brianrjohnso: Good to be in Rome to discuss @BAES_Maritime Offshore Patrol Vessels at OPV 2015 Conference 4 days ago
- RT @austal: @austal proudly sponsoring @IQPC 10th Annual Offshore Patrol Vessels Conference in Rome 29 Sep - 1 Oct #ausopv #futurefrigatere… 4 days ago
- Innovative technologies enhance protection in the Arctic by Rory Jackson: defenceiq.com/defence-techno… 5 days ago
- Mexico's cyber security problem, ten years later... defenceiq.com/air-land-and-s… #mexico 5 days ago
We are the IQ of global defence.
What are the key battlefield threats to protect against?
February 13, 2012Posted by on
What are the critical threats armoured vehicles should be designed to protect against in the future? In a recent survey of the Armoured Vehicle 2012 market, 196 respondents identified IEDs as the clear priority target that vehicles should be designed to protect against. Here’s a breakdown of the key threats identified: