- RT @hervebavazzano: @DigitalGlobe's analysis of Illicit Trafficking in Eastern Panama - Download now @DefenceIQ ( defenceiq.com) ht… 4 days ago
- Geospatial analysis of Illicit Trafficking in Eastern Panama defenceiq.com/naval-and-mari… #panama #geospatial 4 days ago
- RT @TXTSystems: #TXTSystems Col (Ret) Bob Faille, giving a presentation showing the COMMANDO Select at Armoured Vehicles Africa 2015. http:… 5 days ago
- A snapshot of global demand for maritime surveillance capabilities defenceiq.com/air-forces-and… 5 days ago
- Turkey to upgrade armoured vehicles following mine deaths defenceiq.com/amoured-vehicl… 5 days ago
We are the IQ of global defence.
What are the key battlefield threats to protect against?
February 13, 2012Posted by on
What are the critical threats armoured vehicles should be designed to protect against in the future? In a recent survey of the Armoured Vehicle 2012 market, 196 respondents identified IEDs as the clear priority target that vehicles should be designed to protect against. Here’s a breakdown of the key threats identified: