- What does Col (R) John Haithcock have to say about Implementing DES into the SHORAD Strategy?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Will #TopGun2 have the same impact as its predecessor on #military #recruitment? [ARTICLE] defenceiq.com/air-forces-mil… https://t.co/xo0MrIChtW 1 week ago
- Take a look at the roadmap for HPM #DirectedEnergy #Weapons goo.gl/sK3vH6 https://t.co/hGNRrRrdFp 1 week ago
- Join us at #AILIVE this July and not only will you learn about the latest developments in business #AI &… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- What are the Future plans for DE integration on air mobility assets? goo.gl/sK3vH6 https://t.co/x4ggF1uzpX 2 weeks ago
We are the IQ of global defence.
International Armoured Vehicles Innovation Awards
February 22, 2012Posted by on
The International Armoured Vehicles Award Ceremony, hosted by Chairman Lieutenant General Sir John Kiszely, celebrated the best vehicle platforms, best troop protection capability and best product innovation for exhibitors at IAVs. Here is an exclusive snapshot of yesterday’s event…
Best Troop Protection Capability – Lorica Systems UK Ltd.
Best Product Innovation – Advanced Blast & Ballistic Systems
Mr. Vernon Joynt, Chief Technology Officer from Force Protection joined the celebration ceremony with Roger Sloman, Managing Director of ABBS
Best Vehicles Platform – General Dynamics
Lars Bruhlmann, Director Business Development Europe of General Dynamics is with Tony Rossi, Senior Product Manager Protection from RUAG at the Awards Drinks Reception