- Look what we have here! From the vault, 48 pg #ebook no registration required.Our #CyberSecurity Summer Review '16. goo.gl/gNGC1A 7 hours ago
- #USNavy is sending warships on a freedom of navigation op in the #SouthChinaSea. Our warships report keeps count… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 11 hours ago
- UK Sec of State Michael Fallon tells Munich Security Conference the migration consequences of Afghanistan, and UK d… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 12 hours ago
- Mattis has given Europe #NATO 2% spend ultimatum. See what the #EU is doing for their own logistics in our intervie… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 13 hours ago
- #Raytheon Missile Systems looks at the market trends for fighter jets and their place in the mix… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 days ago
We are the IQ of global defence.
International Armoured Vehicles Innovation Awards
February 22, 2012Posted by on
The International Armoured Vehicles Award Ceremony, hosted by Chairman Lieutenant General Sir John Kiszely, celebrated the best vehicle platforms, best troop protection capability and best product innovation for exhibitors at IAVs. Here is an exclusive snapshot of yesterday’s event…
Best Troop Protection Capability – Lorica Systems UK Ltd.
Best Product Innovation – Advanced Blast & Ballistic Systems
Mr. Vernon Joynt, Chief Technology Officer from Force Protection joined the celebration ceremony with Roger Sloman, Managing Director of ABBS
Best Vehicles Platform – General Dynamics
Lars Bruhlmann, Director Business Development Europe of General Dynamics is with Tony Rossi, Senior Product Manager Protection from RUAG at the Awards Drinks Reception