- Militaries have a range of options for counter-drone solutions defenceiq.com/news/this-is-h… https://t.co/1v7w7j92U2 2 days ago
- Wonder why this hasn't received more attention... twitter.com/GovConWire/sta… 2 days ago
- RT @thinkdefence: Lets not forget, capability is all about people https://t.co/Z1wsb4plUC 2 days ago
- RT @AdmPhilipJones: An unforgettable day for Portsmouth, @RoyalNavy & the UK. #QNLZinPortsmouth https://t.co/P9llMp4wys 2 days ago
- #Cubic signs $7.1m deal to provide simulation services to Australian Navy defenceiq.com/news/cubic-sig… https://t.co/vz4TTU9cNc 3 days ago
We are the IQ of global defence.
International Armoured Vehicles Innovation Awards
February 22, 2012Posted by on
The International Armoured Vehicles Award Ceremony, hosted by Chairman Lieutenant General Sir John Kiszely, celebrated the best vehicle platforms, best troop protection capability and best product innovation for exhibitors at IAVs. Here is an exclusive snapshot of yesterday’s event…
Best Troop Protection Capability – Lorica Systems UK Ltd.
Best Product Innovation – Advanced Blast & Ballistic Systems
Mr. Vernon Joynt, Chief Technology Officer from Force Protection joined the celebration ceremony with Roger Sloman, Managing Director of ABBS
Best Vehicles Platform – General Dynamics
Lars Bruhlmann, Director Business Development Europe of General Dynamics is with Tony Rossi, Senior Product Manager Protection from RUAG at the Awards Drinks Reception