- African states 'dangerously under-equipped' to deal with security needs defenceiq.com/naval-and-mari… https://t.co/EvRQpLWqwX 19 hours ago
- Ukraine close to acquiring combat unmanned ground vehicle defenceiq.com/armoured-vehic… https://t.co/hiFSUhvz9t 1 day ago
- RT @NavyLookout: Russia Black sea Fleet AGI (Spy ship) Liman sunk off Turkish coast after collision with a freighter in fog https://t.co/i… 1 day ago
- RT @AirbusDefence: 1st @EjercitoAire #A400M arrives at @FAMEXTweet for static display for rest of the week https://t.co/9F6dn8BmRu 2 days ago
- RT @Reuters: French intelligence report says Assad forces behind April 4 sarin attack reut.rs/2q6dRKl 2 days ago
We are the IQ of global defence.
International Armoured Vehicles Innovation Awards
February 22, 2012Posted by on
The International Armoured Vehicles Award Ceremony, hosted by Chairman Lieutenant General Sir John Kiszely, celebrated the best vehicle platforms, best troop protection capability and best product innovation for exhibitors at IAVs. Here is an exclusive snapshot of yesterday’s event…
Best Troop Protection Capability – Lorica Systems UK Ltd.
Best Product Innovation – Advanced Blast & Ballistic Systems
Mr. Vernon Joynt, Chief Technology Officer from Force Protection joined the celebration ceremony with Roger Sloman, Managing Director of ABBS
Best Vehicles Platform – General Dynamics
Lars Bruhlmann, Director Business Development Europe of General Dynamics is with Tony Rossi, Senior Product Manager Protection from RUAG at the Awards Drinks Reception