- RT @AaronMehta: IT'S GETTING REAL: Pentagon just put out 14 page official guidance for a #shutdown . Expect it to be posted fully on https:… 1 day ago
- Have you heard the allegations concerning thousands of tonnes of fuel siphoned from Shell’s biggest refinery? Find… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- It's not too late! Register for your FREE ticket to the #AILIVE 2018 digital conference! Join 1,300+ registrants on… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- Op-ed: Has #cyber warfare reached the age of limitation? defenceiq.com/news/op-ed-cyb… #military #defense https://t.co/7Ok4IQ69Qz 2 days ago
- Surface warships market study indicates procurement trends shifting to... defenceiq.com/naval-and-mari… #Navy… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
We are the IQ of global defence.
International Armoured Vehicles Innovation Awards
February 22, 2012Posted by on
The International Armoured Vehicles Award Ceremony, hosted by Chairman Lieutenant General Sir John Kiszely, celebrated the best vehicle platforms, best troop protection capability and best product innovation for exhibitors at IAVs. Here is an exclusive snapshot of yesterday’s event…
Best Troop Protection Capability – Lorica Systems UK Ltd.
Best Product Innovation – Advanced Blast & Ballistic Systems
Mr. Vernon Joynt, Chief Technology Officer from Force Protection joined the celebration ceremony with Roger Sloman, Managing Director of ABBS
Best Vehicles Platform – General Dynamics
Lars Bruhlmann, Director Business Development Europe of General Dynamics is with Tony Rossi, Senior Product Manager Protection from RUAG at the Awards Drinks Reception