- Mitigating the effects of wind farms on air traffic control and military surveillance radar defenceiq.com/defence-techno… 1 day ago
- Selex ES to enhance British Puma HC2 helicopters self-protection capability, by Victor M. S. Barreira: defenceiq.com/defence-techno… 1 day ago
- Interview: Dr Karl Erik Olsen, Principal Scientist at the Norway's FFI discusses military radar defenceiq.com/defence-techno… 1 day ago
- Thales UK to supply electro-optical sight for British Army’s next fighting vehicles, by Victor M. S. Barreira: defenceiq.com/amoured-vehicl… 1 day ago
- NATO Alliance Ground Surveillance (AGS) hurdles higher than they appear, by Angus Batey: defenceiq.com/air-forces-and… 1 day ago
We are the IQ of global defence.
Paramount Group the next Google? An African success story
June 14, 2012Posted by on
In an interview with Defence IQ, Ivor Ichikowitz, the founder of South Africa’s Paramount Group, discusses the state of the African defence industry and the company’s unique, indigenous AHRLAC programme.
Read the full interview here.