- 'Any instigator of a message treads a fine line between encouraging support and causing offense' #radicalisation bit.ly/22PK3dp 5 hours ago
- 15th Annual Information Operations Summit - Delivering Effects Through Influence Activity bit.ly/1qEKn2l #CVEevent #endExtremism 1 day ago
- #CVEevent will address communication challenges faced by Armed Forces & domestic agencies bit.ly/1Sxnvyt #radicalisation #PreventVE 1 day ago
- Will you be there to meet and network with Industry Thought Leaders? goo.gl/eGnhA8 #DirectedEnergy 2 days ago
- #CVEevent discussion theme 2 Identifying and influencing the influencers– methodologies, rhetoric &common challenges bit.ly/1qEKn2l 3 days ago
We are the IQ of global defence.
Cyber Defence Survey 2012
July 25, 2012Posted by on
How confident are we really when it comes to both our personal and national levels of cyber security? Are our methods of protection getting better or worse? Defence IQ wants to know how you feel on the subject by asking you to answer just a few simple questions on the topic in our Summer Cyber Defence Survey.
Those taking part also have the choice of getting the first look at our results and follow-up report due for release in just a few weeks time…
Fill in the survey here: www.surveymonkey.com/s/SummerCyberSurvey
The Defence IQ Team