- Find out more about Executing Future Operational Energy Strategies here bit.ly/2zPOy1L 1 hour ago
- Engaging Your Team for Higher Performance: bit.ly/2Je2Spl via @MMN_ManageSmart https://t.co/H36PmXIzRk 2 days ago
- Leading Your Way to a More Engaged Workforce: bit.ly/2Je2Spl via @MMN_ManageSmart https://t.co/VMeGEe3AnH 3 days ago
- The 20/80 Rule, Integrity, and the Opposite of the 80/20 Rule: bit.ly/2CZuiyK via @MMN_ManageSmart https://t.co/a4MU1zQ0BE 4 days ago
- As drones become smaller and faster, new solutions will be required to disable them. Here are a few handheld counte… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
We are the IQ of global defence.
Live Vehicle Testing at the International Armoured Vehicles Show
October 22, 2012Posted by on
Defence IQ is proud to announce that we will be hosting the first-ever Dynamic Vehicle Experience at the Long Valley Test Track for International Armoured Vehicles 2013!
There have been a lot of whispers about this in the defence conference and exhibition markets, but we’d like to officially confirm it here: we have confirmed that Defence IQ is hosting the Dynamic Vehicle Experience at the Long Valley Test Track on both days of the exhibition, 6-7 February 2013.
The Long Valley Test Track will now be the stage for test track exhibitors to showcase their armoured vehicles for military guests. Each route – including different tracks and obstacles – lasts about 15 minutes each, excluding a short travel time to and from the IAVs shows taking place at the FIVE, Farnborough.
There will be a 200 sqm welcome area at the start and finish sites, where vehicles will be pre-prepped to…
View original post 56 more words