- @AirbusDefence @portalfab @parisairshow @salondubourget Congrats on the Stellwagen contract - clearly still a versatile platform 2 days ago
- How will Canada's military pilots train in the future? defenceiq.com/air-forces-and… https://t.co/m8JttN4aA1 2 days ago
- A #Gulfstream jet is the subject of a 'hidden code' in the latest episode of #TwinPeaks giphy.com/gifs/twin-peak… 2 days ago
- RT @GlobaIinf: Our Director of Audience Analysis @LucyFr2 shares best practice on measurement & evaluation in #CVE and tackling organised c… 2 days ago
- @RANDCorporation @BrianMJenkins V. interesting piece. One of our reporters is at our Countering Violent Extremism e… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 days ago
We are the IQ of global defence.
Live Vehicle Testing at the International Armoured Vehicles Show
October 22, 2012Posted by on
Defence IQ is proud to announce that we will be hosting the first-ever Dynamic Vehicle Experience at the Long Valley Test Track for International Armoured Vehicles 2013!
There have been a lot of whispers about this in the defence conference and exhibition markets, but we’d like to officially confirm it here: we have confirmed that Defence IQ is hosting the Dynamic Vehicle Experience at the Long Valley Test Track on both days of the exhibition, 6-7 February 2013.
The Long Valley Test Track will now be the stage for test track exhibitors to showcase their armoured vehicles for military guests. Each route – including different tracks and obstacles – lasts about 15 minutes each, excluding a short travel time to and from the IAVs shows taking place at the FIVE, Farnborough.
There will be a 200 sqm welcome area at the start and finish sites, where vehicles will be pre-prepped to…
View original post 56 more words