- Today in #militaryhistory US leases #GuantanamoBay for Naval Base 1903. Infamous for camps echo, iguana, x-ray. Joi… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 hour ago
- After the NATO spending ultimatum by #mattis , has #europe lost an edge in #defence? A review of the situation defenceiq.com/air-land-and-s… 21 hours ago
- Rounding off Day 1 of #DES2017 is Dr. Jacob Mackenzie of the Optoelectronics Research Centre, U of Southampton https://t.co/7eb6y59AtQ 1 day ago
- We interrupt your regularly scheduled programme.... twitter.com/EUTenders/stat… 1 day ago
- Lt. Col. Laurian Gherman of #Romania #Airforce Academy intros high velocity projectiles #DES2017 https://t.co/P0GEv51inc 1 day ago
We are the IQ of global defence.
What can you expect from International Armoured Vehicles 2013?
November 2, 2012Posted by on
Each year International Armoured Vehicles gets bigger and better with more exhibitors than before, all aiming to go bigger than their competitors. This year is no different, especially now we have our test track day, designed to show off all the latest innovations in the field. If you haven’t viewed the full programme yet, you can download it here.
So, what can you expect onsite at IAVs 2013?
View your video highlights from 2012 to see for yourself!