- Find out more about Executing Future Operational Energy Strategies here bit.ly/2zPOy1L 1 hour ago
- Engaging Your Team for Higher Performance: bit.ly/2Je2Spl via @MMN_ManageSmart https://t.co/H36PmXIzRk 2 days ago
- Leading Your Way to a More Engaged Workforce: bit.ly/2Je2Spl via @MMN_ManageSmart https://t.co/VMeGEe3AnH 3 days ago
- The 20/80 Rule, Integrity, and the Opposite of the 80/20 Rule: bit.ly/2CZuiyK via @MMN_ManageSmart https://t.co/a4MU1zQ0BE 4 days ago
- As drones become smaller and faster, new solutions will be required to disable them. Here are a few handheld counte… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
We are the IQ of global defence.
What can you expect from International Armoured Vehicles 2013?
November 2, 2012Posted by on
Each year International Armoured Vehicles gets bigger and better with more exhibitors than before, all aiming to go bigger than their competitors. This year is no different, especially now we have our test track day, designed to show off all the latest innovations in the field. If you haven’t viewed the full programme yet, you can download it here.
So, what can you expect onsite at IAVs 2013?
View your video highlights from 2012 to see for yourself!