- @AirbusDefence @portalfab @parisairshow @salondubourget Congrats on the Stellwagen contract - clearly still a versatile platform 2 days ago
- How will Canada's military pilots train in the future? defenceiq.com/air-forces-and… https://t.co/m8JttN4aA1 2 days ago
- A #Gulfstream jet is the subject of a 'hidden code' in the latest episode of #TwinPeaks giphy.com/gifs/twin-peak… 2 days ago
- RT @GlobaIinf: Our Director of Audience Analysis @LucyFr2 shares best practice on measurement & evaluation in #CVE and tackling organised c… 2 days ago
- @RANDCorporation @BrianMJenkins V. interesting piece. One of our reporters is at our Countering Violent Extremism e… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 days ago
We are the IQ of global defence.
What can you expect from International Armoured Vehicles 2013?
November 2, 2012Posted by on
Each year International Armoured Vehicles gets bigger and better with more exhibitors than before, all aiming to go bigger than their competitors. This year is no different, especially now we have our test track day, designed to show off all the latest innovations in the field. If you haven’t viewed the full programme yet, you can download it here.
So, what can you expect onsite at IAVs 2013?
View your video highlights from 2012 to see for yourself!