- #CyberSecurity and the intelligent enterprise aiia.net/cybersecurity/… #AI #automation https://t.co/c4rrUY1YUC 4 days ago
- AI LIVE to explore the future of enterprise defenceiq.com/news/ai-live-t… #ArtificialIntelligence #VirtualConference… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- Shipbuilding in Britain: how to reboot it defenceiq.com/news/shipbuild… #navy https://t.co/coNgaJWeOc 6 days ago
- RT @endace: After an Australian #government contractor was hacked, @endace discussed its impact on #cybersecurity in @DefenceIQ https://t.c… 1 week ago
- RT @TerrorismPolice: Simon Cole @CCLeicsPolice on latest @PreventUK stats: "Figures demonstrate trust & support for #Prevent is there, and… 1 week ago
We are the IQ of global defence.
What can you expect from International Armoured Vehicles 2013?
November 2, 2012Posted by on
Each year International Armoured Vehicles gets bigger and better with more exhibitors than before, all aiming to go bigger than their competitors. This year is no different, especially now we have our test track day, designed to show off all the latest innovations in the field. If you haven’t viewed the full programme yet, you can download it here.
So, what can you expect onsite at IAVs 2013?
View your video highlights from 2012 to see for yourself!