- How resilient are defense businesses to cyber attacks? Take our survey: defenceiq.com/cyber-defence/… #cybersecurity https://t.co/0r4M4dHGqj 5 days ago
- RT @AiiA_Network: [Video] SpotMini opens doors for robots in a human world buff.ly/2HgVIPJ #robot https://t.co/6b4vXulSCo 5 days ago
- RT @DefenceES: #TBT Incredible footage captured by @RoyalAirForce @17RSqn UK Lightning demonstrating one of the landing configurations of t… 5 days ago
- Five Mission-Critical Drucker Prescriptions for Making Government Agencies Effective: bit.ly/2GFkPeC via… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 days ago
- Applying The Drucker Approach To Reinventing Government Agencies: bit.ly/2GFkPeC via @MMN_ManageSmart https://t.co/WTZMgXMJCo 1 week ago
We are the IQ of global defence.
What can you expect from International Armoured Vehicles 2013?
November 2, 2012Posted by on
Each year International Armoured Vehicles gets bigger and better with more exhibitors than before, all aiming to go bigger than their competitors. This year is no different, especially now we have our test track day, designed to show off all the latest innovations in the field. If you haven’t viewed the full programme yet, you can download it here.
So, what can you expect onsite at IAVs 2013?
View your video highlights from 2012 to see for yourself!