- A look back at the #WannaCry blame game defenceiq.com/cyber-defence/… 8 hours ago
- RT @XStephenson: Honoured to have Admiral Leiva, Commander-in-Chief of the @Armada_Chile at the opening of @DefenceIQ Warships and OPV LATA… 8 hours ago
- Involved in armoured vehicles? We'd love your insight for this year's market survey... defenceiq.com/armoured-vehic…… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 9 hours ago
- Construction to begin next year - target for 28 LCS at sea by 2023 twitter.com/Austal_USA/sta… 15 hours ago
- Not all bad news for the Aussies - new G550 AISREW fleet on the way twitter.com/GarethJennings… 16 hours ago
We are the IQ of global defence.
Join Senior Military Representatives and Industry Heads at Airborne Early Warning
January 15, 2013Posted by on
Defence IQ, London UK 15/01/2013
Senior military decision makers and industry heads will be gathering in Paris at the end of the month to discuss how operating environments are shaping new platform and upgrade requirements for both emerging and established military powers within the airborne early warning and battle management environment.
Defence IQ’s 12th annual Airborne Early Warning & Battle Management conference is widely regarded as the most well respected and independent forum targeted at the AEW&BM community. Each year provides the top military speakers, cutting edge themes and industry solution developments. This year’s agenda is no different and is available at http://www.airborneearlywarning.com.
Ahead of the conference, programme leaders from the US Navy and Northrop Grumman Corporation have detailed the progress on the E-2D Hawkeye in an exclusive interview ahead of the company’s involvement in Paris. Listen to the full interview with Bart LaGrone, Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems vice president for the Airborne Early Warning and Battle Management Command and Control (AEW/BMC2) programmes, and the new USN programme manager for the E-2D, Captain John “Chet” Lemmon at http://www.airborneearlywarning.com.
See who you could meet at Airborne Early Warning & Battle Management by viewing the 2013 delegate list, which is available to download now from the event website.
Notes to editors:
If you would like to attend Airborne Early Warning as press, please get in touch with Samantha Tanner at email@example.com.
Airborne Early Warning & Battle Management 2013 is sponsored by Northrop Grumman and Saab.
About Defence IQ:
Defence IQ is an authoritative news source for high quality and exclusive commentary and analysis on global defence and military-related topics. You can join the 65,000-strong community now for free: http://www.defenceiq.com/join.cfm