- Check out the latest @CommonMission piece on the @DefenceHQ Hacking 4 Security programme - perspectives from a star… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- The “solution first” problem-solving framework as reduces your chances of success in entrepreneurship. There is no… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @DefAcUK: Have you signed up yet? Day One: 'Big Data for Defence' covers advanced analytics and enhanced decision-making. DefAc is hap… 1 week ago
- RT @DASAccelerator: International Space Pitch Day has been launched by @HarvSmyth! ✨This is a joint UK-US initiative to find, fund & fast-t… 2 weeks ago
- View the latest issue of @Maxar Spotlight. Examining the relationship between communities and ephedra plant harves… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
We are the IQ of global defence.
Game Of Thrones In Real Life
June 7, 2013Posted by on
If like us you’re currently hooked on the third season of Game of Thrones, then no doubt you’re excited by the prospect of this weekend’s finale. Yes, believe it or not, ferocious battles, military strategising and political manoeuvering does tend to draw our interest. We like the escapism. After all, a fantasy drama featuring dragons and giants is a million miles from the real world. Right?
One of our followers has contributed this chart, drawing parallels between George R. R. Martin’s characters and real world influencers. A fair assessment?…