- RT @AirbusDefence: 1st @EjercitoAire #A400M arrives at @FAMEXTweet for static display for rest of the week https://t.co/9F6dn8BmRu 2 hours ago
- RT @Reuters: French intelligence report says Assad forces behind April 4 sarin attack reut.rs/2q6dRKl 3 hours ago
- @R_Wall @WSJ ASAT and C-ASAT needs to be taken seriously considering influence comms has on early phases of LS comb… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 6 hours ago
- Holographic radar to counter UAS attacks defenceiq.com/defence-techno… https://t.co/Lp5xvQ21re 7 hours ago
- @DavidSantoro1 Very easy to do, but vague wording of Article V ("action as it deems necessary") is often misinterpr… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
We are the IQ of global defence.
Offshore Patrol Vessels: Sector Report 2013-14
September 3, 2013Posted by on
Offshore Patrol Vessels (OPVs) are the fastest growing segment of the Naval Vessels Market. At least 19 countries are known to have a total of 112 OPVs on order and plans for another 190 at a value of over $45 Billion. The total number of OPVs on order has increased by 11% in the last 2 years, while the number planned has also increased – by 27%.
Defence IQ has compiled a Sector Report, outlining which nations currently possess these multirole vessels, which have requirements to be filled and what the likely purchases will be. The full document is available for download here: