- @AirbusDefence @portalfab @parisairshow @salondubourget Congrats on the Stellwagen contract - clearly still a versatile platform 2 days ago
- How will Canada's military pilots train in the future? defenceiq.com/air-forces-and… https://t.co/m8JttN4aA1 2 days ago
- A #Gulfstream jet is the subject of a 'hidden code' in the latest episode of #TwinPeaks giphy.com/gifs/twin-peak… 2 days ago
- RT @GlobaIinf: Our Director of Audience Analysis @LucyFr2 shares best practice on measurement & evaluation in #CVE and tackling organised c… 2 days ago
- @RANDCorporation @BrianMJenkins V. interesting piece. One of our reporters is at our Countering Violent Extremism e… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 days ago
We are the IQ of global defence.
Offshore Patrol Vessels: Sector Report 2013-14
September 3, 2013Posted by on
Offshore Patrol Vessels (OPVs) are the fastest growing segment of the Naval Vessels Market. At least 19 countries are known to have a total of 112 OPVs on order and plans for another 190 at a value of over $45 Billion. The total number of OPVs on order has increased by 11% in the last 2 years, while the number planned has also increased – by 27%.
Defence IQ has compiled a Sector Report, outlining which nations currently possess these multirole vessels, which have requirements to be filled and what the likely purchases will be. The full document is available for download here: