- Check out the latest @CommonMission piece on the @DefenceHQ Hacking 4 Security programme - perspectives from a star… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- The “solution first” problem-solving framework as reduces your chances of success in entrepreneurship. There is no… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @DefAcUK: Have you signed up yet? Day One: 'Big Data for Defence' covers advanced analytics and enhanced decision-making. DefAc is hap… 1 week ago
- RT @DASAccelerator: International Space Pitch Day has been launched by @HarvSmyth! ✨This is a joint UK-US initiative to find, fund & fast-t… 2 weeks ago
- View the latest issue of @Maxar Spotlight. Examining the relationship between communities and ephedra plant harves… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
We are the IQ of global defence.
Offshore Patrol Vessels: Sector Report 2013-14
September 3, 2013Posted by on
Offshore Patrol Vessels (OPVs) are the fastest growing segment of the Naval Vessels Market. At least 19 countries are known to have a total of 112 OPVs on order and plans for another 190 at a value of over $45 Billion. The total number of OPVs on order has increased by 11% in the last 2 years, while the number planned has also increased – by 27%.
Defence IQ has compiled a Sector Report, outlining which nations currently possess these multirole vessels, which have requirements to be filled and what the likely purchases will be. The full document is available for download here: