- Militaries have a range of options for counter-drone solutions defenceiq.com/news/this-is-h… https://t.co/1v7w7j92U2 2 days ago
- Wonder why this hasn't received more attention... twitter.com/GovConWire/sta… 2 days ago
- RT @thinkdefence: Lets not forget, capability is all about people https://t.co/Z1wsb4plUC 2 days ago
- RT @AdmPhilipJones: An unforgettable day for Portsmouth, @RoyalNavy & the UK. #QNLZinPortsmouth https://t.co/P9llMp4wys 2 days ago
- #Cubic signs $7.1m deal to provide simulation services to Australian Navy defenceiq.com/news/cubic-sig… https://t.co/vz4TTU9cNc 3 days ago
We are the IQ of global defence.
Offshore Patrol Vessels: Sector Report 2013-14
September 3, 2013Posted by on
Offshore Patrol Vessels (OPVs) are the fastest growing segment of the Naval Vessels Market. At least 19 countries are known to have a total of 112 OPVs on order and plans for another 190 at a value of over $45 Billion. The total number of OPVs on order has increased by 11% in the last 2 years, while the number planned has also increased – by 27%.
Defence IQ has compiled a Sector Report, outlining which nations currently possess these multirole vessels, which have requirements to be filled and what the likely purchases will be. The full document is available for download here: