- Interview by @ClusterCadiz with Admiral Teodoro López, Chief of Staff, @Armada_esp and Vice Admiral (Res) Javier Ro… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- Admiral Teodoro López, Chief of Staff, Spanish Navy and Vice Admiral Javier Romero, Advisor to the President of Nav… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @ElbitSystemsLtd: “They knew exactly what to do and that is because they are trained again and again, in our advanced simulators.” @IAFs… 1 month ago
- RT @ssonetwork: Next Wednesday join us for a free #Webinar: A Practical approach to #ML based debt collection strategy in production Find… 1 month ago
- The Big Data for Defence Workshops have started! Charlie Johnson from VP UK, Digital Element will be discussing the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
We are the IQ of global defence.
Offshore Patrol Vessels: Sector Report 2013-14
September 3, 2013Posted by on
Offshore Patrol Vessels (OPVs) are the fastest growing segment of the Naval Vessels Market. At least 19 countries are known to have a total of 112 OPVs on order and plans for another 190 at a value of over $45 Billion. The total number of OPVs on order has increased by 11% in the last 2 years, while the number planned has also increased – by 27%.
Defence IQ has compiled a Sector Report, outlining which nations currently possess these multirole vessels, which have requirements to be filled and what the likely purchases will be. The full document is available for download here: