- Our free webinar on protecting #helicopter #engines is on Sept. 14. Be ready and register! Link>>… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 hour ago
- Register now and gain access to our #defence #engineering webinar on #helicopter component survivability 1 hour ago
- Download the World Fighter Aircraft Market Report 2017-18 defenceiq.com/air-forces-and… #FREE #airforce #navy #military https://t.co/NgAjcBoMfR 2 hours ago
- Grounding of flights is not just a problem of airlines. #Army mission risk too. See: Engine solutions webinar.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 5 hours ago
- Defence IQ: Helping your business develop online💻 youtu.be/w7U6PHEyNF0 6 hours ago
We are the IQ of global defence.
Tag Archives: Defence IT
April 16, 2013Posted by on
Modern defence systems are required to gather, disseminate and store more information than ever before. The challenge of meeting the technology demand in a cost-effective manner is one that is shared by all governments and military organisations.
To solve this problem, military information leaders will assemble in Brussels, to get to grips with the latest strategies and equipment, which will enable global armed forces to assess the rapid increase in digital data.
The Defence IT 2013 conference, taking place in June, will build on the success of Defence IQ’s information technology portfolio, which includes the renowned annual Cyber Defence & Network Security (CDANS) conference. The full Defence IT conference agenda is available to view at http://www.defence-it.com.
Defence IT 2013 will include key presentations from several EU and UK MoD programme leaders. With the budget for improving IT infrastructure in the European Commission reaching into the billions, Defence IT will provide the platform where government agencies seek to engage with leading solution providers.
Topics under discussion include, enterprise application platforms, Big Data, Cloud Computing, online learning, codification and standardisation. Additionally, the workshop day on 20th June 2013 will focus on the tools and applications required to visualise data and how to develop information systems for situational awareness.
Belgian Minister of Defence, Pieter De Crem, hailed Defence IQ’s CDANS conference as “an exceptional platform to discuss new ideas and initiatives; to identify benchmarks, as well as to coordinate existing capabilities”. A post-show report highlighting key findings of the conference, alongside insight on CNI-targeting malware and regional digital security strategies is available to the Defence IT community at http://www.defence-it.com.
Further information on Defence IT, including the agenda, speaker lists and topics to be discussed are available online at http://www.defence-it.com, where you will also be able to register for the conference.
Notes to editor:
Defence IT will be taking place in Brussels, Belgium between 18-20 June 2013. If you would like a press pass for the conference, please contact Samantha Tanner at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 207 368 9300.